Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random

Hmmm..3 days ago marked a month since I reached Japan.:)

It has been a great month for me.Sometimes when I walk along the street,looking outside from the seat in my class,or when I'm dreaming in class,I have the feelign like this : wow..I'm in Japan now..Still can't quite believe it though..

I joined basketball club last week.Had been to their practice twice,and will go again after typing this post.The first hour,didn't even touch the ball.Only footwork practices,mainly for defense.2 hour we do passing,layup etc...final hour is game time but only for 10 mins...:(

Well,since I had gained weight and I know I wouldn't jogg or make myself sweat when I7m free,I decided to join.Wonder how long can I stand the practices?4 days a week,3 hours each.Hmmm...

Golden Week is coming.My college have 4 days break,from Saturday till Tuesday.If I don't have any work to do,might just go walk around by myself.Either 神戸(Kobe) or 姫路(Himeji).For my friends who are going for GW gathering,have fun!

No comments: