Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random

Since I have yet to buy my laptop,I can only create a short post.Aiks..wanna upload pic also..next time la.hhaa..

The week in Tokyo was great.Thanks to all the sweet sempais from all around Japan(or Malaysia),we we're able to walk around,and had lots of fun in Tokyo.Now I'm in Akashi,my college.Hostel is a bit old and small,but still can survive.Hehe..It is a very convenient place cause everything is near.shops,restaurants,department store,train station-the most important one,and others.But last night I had a not-so-warm shower..was shivering and didn't even wash my hair cause I knew I wouldn't stand it.

Today,thanks to my good sempai too,here in Akashi I was able to open my bank account.Seniors here too brought me to dinner,teaching me lots of stuffs and Afiq even treated me dinner last night.Thank you guys!!Surely wouldn't have survived without them.doumo arigatou gozaimashita!

My tutor finally came to our room today.Today onwards we'll be roommate,classmate and tutor-student relationship.:) Well,I think that he is a very nice person and just hope and pray that our relationship will only get better.By the way,his name is 大槻祥平(Ootsuki Shouhei).

Food here is ok-la...but gonna cook myself on weekends.YEAH!!cooking myself!!believe it??Not instant noodle..cause had it yesterday..I think the food here,is very expensive if compare to other kousen.1 month cost me 30k yen..what say you?

Class starts on Monday.Had my 入学式 (nyuugakushiki) 'enter the school ceremony' today.30 minutes only..surely it went smooth,everything was there-speech,introduction,swearing ceremoney..Im sure if it is in Malaysia..It might taken 3 hours.That's how Japanese works.

Will have 始業式 (shigyoushiki) 'starting-the-class ceremony' tomorrow.After that,Spent,spent and spent cause need to buy textbooks and drafting equipments.Plus,this weekend will head to Osaka.Pictures to come!

No comments: