Thursday, April 24, 2008

A blessing in disguise?

 This incident happened 2 weeks ago and due to various reasons,I can only post bout it now.:)
 As you guys know,I'm quite proud with my spectacle,the blue one.Love it lots.It has been with me for the past 2 years.I bought it in England Optical,Tesco Klang back then.And still waering it very often.
Then,I came to Japan,very excited.On 7th of April,my first day in college,I had PJ class..(forgot what it is in English d).Therefore..
.
.
.
.
.
.
EXCITED
.
.
.
+
.
.
.
PJ
.
.
.
+
.
.
.
BASKETBALL
.
.
.
=
.
.
.

My first reaction was....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

.....swt....

What can I do then...End up went and make another one,with my good classmates helped me to pay up half the bill.This is it :

Haha..wanna see me wearing it?scroll down lo..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And scroll..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



TADA!!

Not so different with the previous one la..other than it is in red colour.blood red *.*

Well why did I say it is a blessing in disguise for me?Even though I had to fork out a sum of money,ride 30 minutes of bicycle to optical shop...It made me and my friends here got closer.Hah!!And I appreciate that.This are the words came out from the guy who threw the ball on my face.Nice one right!

Like that lo..Will never play basketball with my specs on again..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

赤色メガネ似合ってるなぁ♪♪
You looks so good!


そうやな。
スポーツするときはメガネは外すべきだね(^^)v☆

Anonymous said...

I always have my spec broken before.So, I wear contact lens when I am playing game.

Michael Tiong

Alienstargurlz said...

hehe. basketball + specs = danger
LOL. red looks cool anyway. =D