Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake

2 nights ago,I experienced the first earthquake in my whole 19 years-7 months life.After finishing my homework,I was ready to go to bed.As I fell asleep on my warm and comfortable bed,I felt my body was shaking.feeling weird,got up and I think : is this an earthquake?hmm..still blurr,got a shocked suddenly and somewhere from my mine shouting : YEAH DUDE IT IS AN EARTHQUAKE!

Shocked,and a bit panicked,I got up and walked to my tutor's place.

僕 : 大槻。地震だぜ。
大槻(眠そうに) : 何?
僕 : 地震!感じないの?
大槻 : そうなの?
僕 : ほんまだ。ほらさっき揺れてた。ちょっと待っててまた来るかも。

何秒後

僕 : ほらきたきた。
大槻 : あら。。そうだ。
僕 : どうしよう?
大槻 : まあ。。大丈夫や。
僕 : そっか。。まあ。。もうないよね。寝ようか。

translation

me : dude,earthquake!
tutor : is it?
me : yeah.can't you feel it?
tutor : really?
me : yeah.it was shaking just now..let's wait it might come again.

few seconds later

me : see!its shaking!!
tutor : oo..really le..
me : what should we do now?
tutor : it's fine.no problem.
me : is it..k la.goodnight.

 Next day,I checked the info bout it and this is what I got :


Last night,yet again I felt my body shaking..and all.But this time I just got up,enjoy the `shakes` then fell asleep again.Checked again today,it happened at 4 in the morning.

It was a bit weird that I could sense the earthquake,yet from the stories from my seniors,they usually will say that they didn't feel the earthquake,but their Japanese friends can sense it easier than we do.This time,it was totally different between me and my roommate cause when I asked him bout the second shake this morning,his reaction was...: うそ! (really? or can't believe like that).

When it comes to the reaction,he was very cool then.Been thinking bout this thing this 2 days.Decided that I'm gonna get some food or drinks prepared in a bag,just in case.Really don't want a big earthquake to happen.Thinking bout it alone is scaring the sh*t out of me d.

4 comments:

mafiqam said...

walaupun jishin dua hari berturut-turut, aku tak rasa langsung.

bertuah la ko dapat rasa
hehe... :P

wk said...

HOLY COW DUNK!!!

Experienced the unexperienced doh!!

=p

michaelfoo said...

LOL, there was an earthquake in the north west 2 months back.

I was too tired and slept like a dead pig that night, didn't realize anything until the next day, which the incident was already a hot issue among my friends.

Guess it's a new experience for you :D

Cheers.

Alienstargurlz said...

lol.
did u pee in ur pants? XD
experience of a lifetime, haha..