Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hi From Japan :)

Hi there everyone!!

Only now that I have the time to post an entry in my blog.Seems like it has been a long time since I last posted but it is actually just a week ago.It is the 6th day I'm in Japan.Today,I took Shinkansen-bullet trainfrom Tokyo to my college,Akashi. 5 days in Tokyo wasn't enough but I had a great time cause it is a really nice city,I'm loving it.

Just to tell everyone that I'm fine here,learning to live on my own.The hostel here isn't very good but basically everthing is here.The room is SUPER small,after seeing it I was like...hmmm..And it is decided that my roommate will be a Japanese,who will also be my tutor.Will meet him for the first time this Thursday.

For those who miss me...I MISS YOU GUYS TOO!! YEAH,MOM,SIS,BRO,DAD AND FRIENDS.Here's the proves the I'm doing really fine,and enjoying myself here.


sakura full bloom
harajyuku cosplay

izakaya(bar) gathering

shibuya

新幹線(bullet train)

明石大橋(akashi ohashi)

shinjyuku at night


More to come. (^。^)


4 comments:

"........" said...

yoyo...so happy n great to c u fine n good....
h@ppy always lo!!!enjoy ur life there!!!take good care...
regars,Jiat!ng...

Anonymous said...

Vincent

I had saw your photos and finally get into your blog. Nice and happy to see the blog you post.

When i am at home i will let mum to see it.
Take more photos to let us view.
Lastly, Take care and Miss you alots.Mum miss you also..

Peter Tan

t@ng_y1! said...

welcome to Japan!

Alienstargurlz said...

VINCE!!!
u took pic of the sakura in full bloom!!1
SO COOL LA IT LOOKS SO PRETTY!!
i wanna go during spring too. =P
looks like ur doing ok and adapting well. =)
have fun there and take care!!!