Thursday, April 10, 2008

Introduction to Akashi Kousen

This is my school,Akashi Kousen.Just a brief introduction.Let the pictures do the talking.


In my previous post,I mentioned bout my tutor,Ootsuki kun.
Very hardwoking and good boy.:P

View from my seat in class.Can see the buggest sakura tree in school compound and far behind,it is the sea!Can see ships sailing by sometimes..(the prove that I wasn't paying attention in class)

My class.Everything is there.Locker,heater,air con,projector,fan,clock,audio system,and more.Their equipment in school is just perfect.Japan huh?!Even though there's just 43 of us in a class.
My room,mine is on the right hand side of the picture.(pink bedsheet)
And...finally...
An early birthday present for Derrick!!muahahha....(fake-taken from Osaka billboard)
Plus..to my mom.hehe..here's my face.Taken in Osaka.I don't know why this man is so famous duh..just take a picture there cause tang yii said it is very famous and lots of people were there to take picture also.
Gonna be busy with my studies again.chiaoz.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz..so nice there la....especially the sakura......ARGHH!! =D

t@ng_y1! said...

why salahkan me pulak??!!

michaelfoo said...

Looks great. What is the nationality of your room mate?

Take care.

vincent said...

tang yii:i wasn't blaming..gomen na..

vincent said...

michael: he's a Japanese.Doesn't look like 1 meh?

Alienstargurlz said...

sakura treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............
=.='
i want. =P