Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A New Life

It has been nearly 2 weeks since I reached my college.Now,I'm getting myself to used to this new life in here.

My class starts at 9 every morning.Get up at 8++,prepare myself and have breakfast at hostel's canteen before I walk to class.As the hostel is in the college's compund,I have no problem with transportation and can sleep till as late as I want if I do not want to take the breakfast(unlike those days in PPKTJ..thinking of it also scary..to catch SUTERA.LOL)

Each period lasts for 90 minutes,with 10 minutes break between periods.For lunch,I'll walk back to hostel and if time allow I might get a nap too.Classes continue till 4:10 ,most of them in class but sometimes in mechanical factory,lab or for me,in teacher's room(one on one) and with first year students the learn stuffs that I have missed in 1st year and 2nd year.I found out that I could learn faster when I'm 1 on 1 with teacher but if I get sleepy..then it is really terrible!!Cause you can't even show that you're sleepy.. And I'm gonna experience it for the rest of the year..@.@'

At night,I spend most of my time doing revision..even though it's like doing nothing (cause after revision also can't understand sometimes),especially maths.Will feel boring at times,therefore I need to get to know more friends as possible,not just my tutor.We do talk a lot but there's nothing wrong with knowing more Japs right?

Weekends,I'll cook myself or dine outside.Tried to cook gyoza last weekend but the first try=chao ta,pure black.Believe that I'll improve next time.hehe..Might go out with my hostel mates this weekend to shopping mall nearby or to karaoke.Still planning.As they too are very 'budget' type,I think won't spend much unless on food unless me myself wanna shopping la..

This is my new life,don't have much different with the life in PPKTJ but meeting new people,learning new culture and experiencing different experiences is exciting.Besides studying,I'm looking forward to weekends,Golden Week break and summer break.HAHA..thinking too far d..

That's all for now.chiaoz..
(I miss watching MU game in my house' sofa!!sobb sobb..no live coverage here.sigh)

1 comment:

Suba said...

hey....seems like life there is not so different from here....except for the 1 on 1s that is....thank god i dun have that....but kinda hard la since i have to catch p myself.....oh...i cook myself too...everyday...XD a real "adventure"...XD