Thursday, September 10, 2009

Home

It feels so, so good to be back home. When I was in Japanese language preparation school (PPKTJ, UTM) I used to come back once a week. It always felt wonderful but coming home after 1 year and 5 months different, hard to describe .

I'm home for 4 weeks, which I think is not too short, and not too long neither. Most of my friends are in their exam month,can't meet them more often as I thought I could. But I know that when I had exam too I never hang out with you guys. hah! Karma *.* All the best mates!

Visited KTJ, the new version of the school where I learnt Japanese language. It is relocated now in UiTM, Section 17 Shah Alam. They have much better study environment/facilities. The only negative point is they don't have much places to hang out after classes. The nearest would be Subang. And of course, the lecturers are still as nice as ever. Had nice talks with Ito Mitsumasa sensei, Kodama Sensei, Oowaki Sensei, Ito Seiko Sensei, Sato Sensei and got to know a few new senseis. Am really happy that the teachers still remember us (Hafiz from Nagaoka and Helmi from Tokyo too visited on the same day).

Brought some Japanese from Nagaoka around KL with Hafiz, Wei Shen and Ming Jing last night.It's been a year since I last met Wei Shen and MJ=). Walked around KL, from Jalan Bukit Bintang to Jalan Alor , Jalan P.Ramlee, Jalan Ampang ...We got them to see the KLCC at night near the park and the noisy ,happening street with clubs and pubs. Didn't get to enter, cause there were three 16 years old girls with us.

My classmates too came here last week. Brought them to Malacca, the furthest. Mostly were around Klang Valley ,all about food. And.. I have another week left here! Not really busy. Anyone wanna ask me and have lunch or something?

The weekend trip to JB/Singapore last week was awesome, with my mum, nephew and sister. Guys and girls, I was thinking if we take flight to Sg and do some shopping, stay there for 2 nights at least so that we can have tax refund when we return.. Can we save more? Cause I found out some clothes there are cheaper after I converted them into Ringgit.

Lastly, I really hate to drive in Malaysia. Traffic jam without a reason, even if its with a reason it is a stupid reason. Gosh that lady who drove Toyota Camry just now is really a bitch. DAMN IT!

No comments: