Monday, September 14, 2009

Butterfly Park

I didn't know there's suck beautiful place in KL until I checked on the internet to find out where shall I bring my Japanese friends to in KL 2 weeks ago. I heard that there is a butterfly park too in Penang or other places but it's just too far. So, when I brought them around KL just took this chance to pay a visit to butterfly park KL, just near to Masjid Negara, and opposite of Bird Park KL.

Entrance fee is RM9/person if you're a Malaysian, and RM18/person for foreigners. And if you wants to take picture inside, they charge extra RM1. Note, no tripods are allowed inside.

Hundreds of butterflies were flying all over the place, and when you have had enough at the park you can exit, go down to a hall where they display samples of butterflies and other species from all over the world.




No comments: