Friday, September 18, 2009

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I'm back in Japan. hmmm.. hmmm..

hmmm.. Nothing is delicious. That's all I can say. Hahahha..

Reach here this morning, when I was thinking on what to have for lunch, I couldn't think of anything that could make me drool. So ended up had normal lunch in school canteen. My noon nap - 5 hours. Very much needed after spending most of the time on plane watching night at the museum 2 and terminator 4. And.. the dream scene was in Malaysia ! Heheh.. proves that my heart is still in Malaysia. ^^

By the way , I'm officially 21 =)
Cake from my family
Cake from my friends

Another small piece from Abby forgot to snap the pic of it >.<


27 March 2008
17 September 2009

Some friends and family member couldn't make it but I don't mind at all. Had a wonderful time back in Malaysia. Thank you all. Thank you God . All the sms, wishes in facebook too, thanks =)

Oh yeah, my present from Kak Joyce and the geng , which was tonight's dinner :)
It was great! Thanks again !


6 comments:

JuStMe said...

hi vince.. sry was very busy with my exam yesterday and i forgot about ur birthday.. dont angry hor =P btw.. happy 21st birthday dude.. have a wonderful life in japan.. cant wait to see u again.. next time plz stay longer to chat with me :D

**we didnt go for ramly together ><"**

vincent said...

It's alright dude. Hope you did well in your exam.

I enjoyed ramly a few times. =)

Tian Shen said...

i thought ramly at bukit tinggi closed because of puasa? lol

vincent said...

i ate at wangsa maju, bukit tinggi(another guy) and in JB.

Now I eat Japan burger.. sian

JuStMe said...

japan pun ada burger? wow @@" sedap? lolz..

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

both farewell picture is a prove saying that "Charlene is still fat".. Hahaha~~