Monday, August 10, 2009

09082009

LP fans, for sure you know this song.


Forgive me, I wanted to enjoy myself to the fullest so I didn't record any longer.(It was illegal by the way) It was the greatest day of the year for me. Rocked the whole day from 12 in the noon till night at 930. About The Ting Tings, I gotta take back what I said in my previous post. They rock!!!

Another highlight of the day was, the special guest of Linkin Park.NOPE, not Jay-Z but it was Dead By Sunrise, Chester's side project .Nearly 90 mins of show from LP and Dead By Sunrise.What can I ask for more?

5 comments:

Tian Shen said...

omg dude. i really cant stop omg when i see that video u uploaded. omg omg omg omg...........even deadbysunrise is there. omg. omg. .....................

mayc said...

was it not rainin tht day?!

vincent said...

TS : omg!

MayC : Yeah.. raining from morning till evening. but LP time it stopped. heee.. It was worth it to stand under the rain the whole day. ",

Chelle said...

I knw i have asked lotsa times but,when are u coming back?? LOL i have short term memory loss..

Robbie said...

i thought u said dont tell ts about dead by sunrise.. lol