Saturday, June 7, 2008

Exam's over = Break's over?

Yup!!It's over.Hehe..Exam's over.Now I feel much more relaxed,feeling is totally different
from last week,worried and tense a bit cause it was my first exam here.Well,everything went fine.Thank God.:)

It wasn't all about study in this pass week.I had this wonderful experience of being stopped by policeman.Why??Blame it on Michael sempai.Haha..Jkjk...I appreciate very much on what you thought me before I came here,plus.you gave me your チャリ(chali-bicycle).BUT,it was that bike that caused me trouble. Somewhere sometime last week,when I was riding on my bike,a police patrol car stopped in front of me out of nowhere.OOPS...Am I in trouble?Was my first thought.Then one really tough looking,tall,macho guy with sunglasses,in police uniform came down and asked : Excuse me?Your chali doesn't have a lock with it.Is it yours or did you got from somewhere?I need your name,the chali's owner's name and I want to check your bike's registration number now. After giving him everything he demanded,he called somewhere and check.(Michael's name wasn't enough..I told him Michael Tiong HH only he satisfied)Finally,I was free to go.This incident cost me 30 minutes..sigh.When I was back in hostel,I asked my friend bout it.And he told me that it is necessary,or normal,cause they suspect it might be a stolen bike.WOW!Can you see this in Malaysia?Never mean to insult Polis Diraja Malaysia but I believe they won't give a damn on a stolen bicycle right??Fuh..respect the Japanese.I think they can curb 'stolen bike crime',or,wahatever you name it by doing so.Since all the bicycles here are registered and this made their job easier.This incident reminds me of my lovely bikes being stolen from me and my brother(all in Taman Sri Andalas,Klang) when we were younger.Sigh..Shimano some more..at least 3 bicycles were stolen then.Sakit hati betul..And he said I might be stopped again if any policeman saw me,unless I put on a locker.....And one locker cost around 3000¥.Wow!Means..the chance of being stopped again is high.Cause I ain't gonna buy it.Great experience cause this is the first time in my whole life,being stopped by a policeman.The best thing is,it did not happen in my home country.

簡単な通訳だったら..:

先週,警察官に止められた.何故かというとチャリニロッカーがついてなかったからだ.その時の気持ちはちょっと怖くて..だって19年間マレーシアにいても警察官に止められたことがないだもん..いろいろ聞かれてから行かせてくれたけど..30分もかかった.さらに試験の期間だった.といっても日本の警察官(交番?)よく仕事してて,チャリでもきになるってすごいと思ってる.安全な国だよなぁ..(小さい時うちのチャリ3台も盗まれた..最悪!!)

Next....I read this during my exam period-[愛してるぜベイベ],a manga.Don't know what is it called in English.Borrowed from a nice guy name Daiki Kira.Thought of reading it after my exam but..but...to release tension,or any excuse I don't mind.Finished reading 7 books of them in 3 days time.It's about a super handsome guy,the most popular guy in school,given a task by his sister to take care of a 5 year old girl who was being left by her mom.I had fun reading it..It was relaxing.Me first time reading comic in Japanese language.Really really slow..half way had to check with my dictionary some more.

 テンション下げるために,試験一週間の間マンガ読んできた.やさしい吉良先輩が貸してくれた.おもしろかった.初めて日本語でマンガ読んでるから,めっちゃ遅かった....けど,三日間で読み切った.日本語はまだまだかな..日本人への質問:マンガ読みながら電子辞書チェックすることがある?おかしいでしょ??




Lastly,had 焼き肉(yakiniku-BBQ) with all my classmates who stay in hostel last night.One word to describe-NICE.Loving it..but cost 2000¥ per person,cause it is buffet style,with time limit of 90 minutes....So can't have it that often lo..Someone suggested on going for nice meal everytime after exam.Great idea right?!Still can't understand fully what they said but..had fun guessing.Haha..

 昨夜,寮生三年の機械科みんな焼き肉に行った.昼間部活あったから,昼飯あんまり食べなかったから,5時になったら腹もうへっちゃった.7時まで待ってから,やっと食べれた.寮祭の焼肉と比べて,店で食べるのが肉が済のがはやかった.一つだけ残念なことは90分の制限がある..僕以外の6人の話一所懸命聞いてみたけどなかなか聞き取れなかった.ほらお前ら!!もうちょっとだけでもゆっくり話してくれないのかい??..まぁ..今日腹が痛くないのは幸いなこと^^.ホンマに楽しかった.ありがとう!

Hmmm..the next manga series that I'm going to read would be....Honey and Clover!


通訳がへたくそ..ごめんなさい.
明日神戸いく!とりあえず..今レポートせなあかんので..
Gotta finish my report first..Then can have fun tomorrow in Kobe.^^
Long post..thanks for reading.!!

4 comments:

Suba said...

the feeling of relief after exams....i noe..i noe....finished mine too.....feels like a weight off ur shoulders...=p the kisarazu-ians are having a blast since their school closed down again..they're going to korea tomorrow...うらやましいな。。。
ohya..tasaki sensei sent you her love....met her on sat....

Anonymous said...

I know..Going Korea some more..ishh..
Thanks for that..Miss sensei lots

Suba said...

emm...i missed her so much too...it was so nice to spend time with her.....

MAI'demoiselle. said...

Haha u read Aishiteruze Baby too huh? cekap la u...xD (dah lama tak guna perkataan ni)

i see a lot of manga there in ur pic...awesome. waah!!! @_@