Monday, June 30, 2008

Another New Beginning(Feeling Only)

First post in 2 weeks.Wow..Time flies..Its the last day of the first hald of year 2008!!Did you guys realize that?Tomorrow marks the second half of year 2008.Huhu..Look back.I had had such a big change in my life in the past 6 months.or more precisely,shall I say 3 months?

Living in a foreign country is such a wonderful experience.I can totally feel it even though its only been 3 months that I first stepped my foot on the Land of Rising Sun.I have had my hard times,great times and boring times.I miss my home,friends,country a lot but at the same time,I'm living my life and learning from it.I feel that I have grown,but for how much?I don't know.Fr the least,it's at the level where my family and friends,especially my parents do not need to worry bout me that much anymore and enjoy their life since besides me,all my siblings are living their lives as a member of society already.(I'm the youngest out of 4 siblings) Was on the phone with my sister last night.20 minutes talk..felt like 2 minutes.But felt so great after the talk.Thanks for picking up the phone.Know you were going to bed that time d..

Alright.Some update about myself......STUDY la...What else.Ish...Yeah,I admit that 機械科 isn't as busy as some other department but still..It's not honeymoon also la(Oops..Manglish coming out)Homework,reports,revision is enough to take most of my time away.Not to forget basketball training.Final exam is in a month's time.I know I'll be thinking bout my summer trip(to Hokkaido)only that time.Gotta make sure I can stay focused.Hmmm...With EURO 2008 ended,Hope I can have mroe sleeping time.

Played around Kobe on Friday and Saturday.Met my ex-roommate,Adam and 2 seniors.All of them are from Nara Kosen,which is 2 hours train ride from here.Thank you Mr.Fu Xi (I don't know how to spell..sorry ah) for providing me a place to overnight.Had lots and lots of fun,love this city so much.Night view is perfect.How romantic huh?If I were there with my loved ones.But 5 guys there.Err...haha..I enjoyed as well.

Time to go.部活..Wish me luck!

1 comment: