Monday, June 16, 2008

Swimming Lesson

Had my first swimming lesson here today.
The last time i swam was in February,when I traveled to Sabah.
It was a hot day but water in the pool was cold..I'm the only one in 2 classes to wear a triangle swimming trunk:P
Too bad no girls around..Not as lucky as my seniors where they had swimming lessons with girls together.(Don't mind!!I kept telling myself cause summer is really near and I'm gonna go to beaches.wohoo~~)
Fun!!But damn tiring..swam 25m,25m,50m,50m,100m and finally 25m again.Therefore..I decided to skip basketball training today.Hehe..

*Mom.thanks for sending me my swimming goggles.
Love you lots

1 comment:

Jasmine Teh said...

o..swimming..fifi and I planning to learn swimming..we don't know how to swim at all..:(..hehe...we are going to check out the price..:P