Monday, May 19, 2008

What's the point?

It's been a long time,since I last listened to My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade album.

Out of a sudden feel like listening to it today.Started with 'The End'..As the songs are played,came to the 6th song-'I Don't Love You'.All the past emo sh*t came back..I wish I could be like the lyrics.So that I'll be free.I have had enough of these emo sh*t.

Dear KW,DC,TS,Sate and LWH(did I miss out anyone else?),Remember last year MCR concert??It was so much fun,exciting,rocking and high but when they play - [well when you go,don't ever think,i'll make you try to stay...],I just stunned,not knowing what to do and tears came streaming down my face.(KW I bet you remember my ugly face).I once felt being emo is good,for me to release,free myself,cause when I am emo,I'm in the world of my own.But after that,nothing change.So what's the point?

Being emo can't heal my wound.It's just like tearing up the soon-to-be-healed-wound again.If I keep on repeating,it might never be healed completely forever.Only time will tell-the advice from my family,buddies,teachers and seniors.Yeah,time will tell.Please God help me not to get emo again.Or,at least,cut down the numbers.

3 comments:

Ganeindran said...

vince... hey dun la so emo... everything that already happened can't be changed... just trust me on one thing, time can heal anything if you didn't do anything wrong, even if you did, all you have to do is correct it. gettin emo and all, like you said, just tears you apart yo...
missed you at GW le... hahaha, i hope you aren't going back in natsu yasumi, when to go out with you le... hahaha take me go jalan2 osaka

vincent said...

feeling better d..thanks.:)
well,natsu yasumi?no problem..im not going home.
and..if want,we can meet in osaka right after the first exam in early june??

Anonymous said...

i do get emo from time to time ( few bitter experience..lol ) ... so i....1) cry on the bed at night 2)tell friend,just tell everything,no shame...
the point is the second 1 la atually..lol
so as gane said, past illusion fades with time..yeah its illusion u cant touch and feel it again, u merely remember it..forget, forget and take new things in, so for next, think of where to go in natsu..haha