Saturday, June 14, 2008

合宿研修ー(belajar sambil melawat??) in Suzuka and Nagoya


Went for a class trip,to Suzuka Circuit(somewhere in Mie Prefecture) , Honda Factory and Toyota's Automobile Museum.It went out much more fun that I thought,leaving me in great satisfaction and didn't feel like coming back to hostel at all..

Morning at 8,we left from our school and in 3 hours,we reached Suzuka....of course makan first la!!We had 食べ放題(buffet),with a huge variety of foods to choose.Among them were Japanese cuisine,Western and so on.
The place we had our lunch :



Next,group photo!!At the entrance of Suzuka Circuit :


Had 5 rounds of go-kart(did I spell wrongly?),very very very,extremely fun.It was totally different from the one we played in Genting Highlands.This thing can go up to 45km/h.Before the race,they gave us talks on safety,technics and so on.Since I'm the only one who's having a license in my group(Msian driving license),of course I won la..hehe..started from final pit but potong sini sana then ended up champion.LOL


My 'yeng' pose after the race :


Next,the event I looked forward the most : To race a round on Suzuka Circuit...But I wasn't the driver,all of us were in the bus and the bus ride on it!!I wish I were the bus driver..The view from inside the bus..I wonder Hamilton , Kubica , my fav Mika Hakkinen have the same view as well??



Ready , set , go!With the Safety Car in front of you , means you're in 1st position.Hehe..Only 1 bus mah...(Goh CM don't jealous lo if you're reading this..)



Random pictures :


This game , 2 rounds only cost me 500¥(rm15).Feel like I was back to a kid..



Our dinner : Japanese cuisine.Me first time having the 'real' Japanese food..Since the hostel one tasted totally different from this :

After dining,had my first bowling game in Japan.8 of us,it was fun but I scored the lowest..sigh.



The next day , we took 2 hours bus ride up north to Nagoya , to Toyota Automobile Museum. Pictures I think guys will like it :







Tucker Don't know the name

Fire bridget..(Spelling ok?..) or kereta bomba la easier.From 50 years back
I want this!!!

The first Toyota made Sedan.Do you guys know that before this Toyota was named 'Toyoda'?? This car is placed at the entrance of the museum.

Yeah..Recognize this??!!No need me to tell la I'm sure you watched the movie before!
Fairlady Z432 (1970)
Mitsubishi Colt Galant GTO-MR



Will talk bout the Honda factory in my next post.Sneak peak : A lil comparison with Proton factory which I visited with PPKTJians in February this year.Check it out!

6 comments:

Suba said...

u're looking very 日本人ぽい!!! 愉しいそう。。。! my 研修旅行 is after summer holz only...going to the Yamaha Factory....can't wait...!

t@ng_y1! said...

ooo !
u went to 本田技研!?
15mins from my place
by bus of course..

Glad tat u had fun in Suzuka
Sorry for not able to take u around.

vincent said...

Suba : capture more pics and post it!

Tang Yii : its alright.:)
the 8 hours race..not interested.maybe super GT lo.hehe..

Jasmine Teh said...

so nice...I couldnt take pictures during my study trip at panasonic centre...they dont let people snap pictures..except mario's pic...:(....

elaine said...

wah...so fun! I cant see your picture clearly.I couldnt see where you are in the 1st pic.May be you look like nihonjin..so i couldnt find out.haha..
p/s: mata aku tak baik lah..the word verification merosakkan mata aku.

vincent said...

jasmine :
outside also didn't snap??I think my trip was like a holiday more than learning..lol

elaine aka bijin no.1 :
you guys went Korea more fun la..
really cant see me??look clearly..the one more handsome one mah me lo..HEHEHE