Monday, June 9, 2008

Insane , selfish , evil

What else can we describe this guy?Killed and injured people whom he doesn't know just because he is sick of this world.Tomohiro Kato,is his name.I was shocked when I reached hostel last night,got in front of the tv and saw this news.
It was a Sunday,on the busy street of Akihabara.Read bout it through the link or I'm sure it can be seen on Malaysia newspaper as well.Don't feel like typing the incident..What shivered me the most is his words :
"I came to Akihabara to kill people,I am tired of the world. Anyone was OK. I came alone."

What the hell is wrong with this guy?or this world?Don't know what to say.So pissed!And sorry for the victims and their family.May God bless them.

2 comments:

Suba said...

imagine...i was 30 mins away from akihab n i din have a clue til my sis msged me to make sure if i was alright......still shocked...cannot begin to comprehend why some1 would resort to something so evil......
u noe...i was thanking god that nothing happened when shin wei n fi went there the day before....thank god......*sigh* feel sorry for the families too....

Anonymous said...

秋葉原の事件怖いな..
秋葉原は安全な街だって言われてたのに..
どこも安心して歩けなくなる。

音楽ファイルありがとう;)
Alicia KeysとBlack Eyed Peas
ききたかったから嬉しかった★

鈴鹿楽しんできてね!