Saturday, July 5, 2008

basukettobo-ru (How Japanese pronounce 'Basketball')

If you have been reading my blog,you should have known that I'm a member of my college's Basketball Club.My stamina is like...half of a normal Japanese player I guess?Or maybe less than that.They are too strong physically to be compared to.Sorry if my disability makes the Japs think : 'Wa..Msian very cha la..'...embarrassing orang Msia kan?!


Well..I have no complaints.Just can blame myself cause I left 2 months blank,without any exercise during my holiday before I came here.But now I have been joining them for 3 months d..Still,no changes??


One thing I like about it here is,they simply have great,if not perfect sports facilities in every school.I believe we,Msian too can do well in Basketball,or any other sports if we do have facilities like this in Msia.More people will be playing,more talents will be discovered if we have better sports facilities(multi purpose hall will do).
When I tell my friends : Is there an open outdoor court nearby?They say : NO .It is rare to see one in Japan.

When I say : We play basketball outdoor,on cement floor barefoot you know?

Then their reaction will be : Naniiiii??!!!(unbelievable)
...Speechless...

I paid 4000 yen (RM120) as member fee for a year,so that I can play in the indoor court.Cheap right??Haha..Whereas I guess in my hometown even if I have the money also I can't find any nice court like this.

Joined a tournament few weeks back.Played for 8 minutes only..as Bench Warmer.LOL..Lost in first match..End of story.(They got 2.0m tall 'ang moh' mah..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

先日、PPKTJでもスポーツ大会がありました。みんなセメントのコートで頑張ってたよ。ケガしないようにね!

vincent said...

うん
わかった
働きすぎないようにねぇ~~