Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday

Sunday morning,rain is falling(by Maroon 5) or Sunday Morning by No doubt?I like them both..but these songs have nothing to do with this post.lol..It was a hot day yesterday.Got up in the morning,went to church and attended mass.As usual..don't know what was the priest talking.Aiks..But will learn la,sooner or later.When I was small,I did my prayers in Chinese.Since form 3,after I entered English class in SUnday School,I did it in English.I doubt am I going to do them in Japanese in future huh??
On my way back,bought 明石焼き(Akashi yaki).It is also named as 玉子焼き(Tamako yaki).I like it more than Tako yaki!!The feeling inside is free of your choice like cheese,たこ(tako-squid),穴子(anago),えび(ebi-prawns) and etc.I chose tako this time.It tasted great!The difference of it to the famous tako yaki is akashi yaki has more egg-taste.
I bought 15,I of them was missing cause after I eat only thought of taking the picture.^^
I spent the whole afternoon cleaning my room.After 3 hours of hard work..my table looked like this.And,with a crucifix I bought in church earlier.Hope I can study more seriously with Jesus facing me there..
At night,I cooked fried rice.It tasted...haha don't know how to say.And now,I'm going to have the rest of it as my lunch.Lunch time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fried rice?
揚げた米?
チャーハンかなぁ? 笑

机の上めっちゃきれいやん☆☆

俺も普通のたこ焼きより明石焼きの方が
すきやわ~♪♪

また時間あったら寮遊びに行きまぁす^^

Anonymous said...

ぼびーーーー
そうだよ
チャーハン。。自分で作ったんだぜ!
まずかったけど
いつでもきて^^

michaelfoo said...

Hey, neat table for studying! :D

I never know you bought a macbook. I hope you won't have hard time with engineering software like polymath, mathlab, mathematica, compilers... etc?

Take care!