Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Missed


Exam starts 2 weeks later.Which means..STUDY.
-end-

Well,that's not it.Something else which I wanna talk about..
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (belated) to all the mums in the world,especially to you,mom.
And , HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated too) to my baby nephew NICHOLAS.
They had a party for him last Sunday.Too bad I wasn't there.*sigh* My friends,TS,DC,Xhin,Abby and Steph went though..Wondering how did they felt??
My house without me around.With the food(YEAH MSIA FOOD!!) cakes,football match,etc.
So pissed that I missed it!!
I followed live gamecast online on Sunday as I was doing my homework.In the end,yeah as everyone know MU are the champions of EPL. 1 down,1 to go!!
glory glory~~
New born

9~10 months




Mid Valley

Cute right?When he fall sick.LOL



Miss you lots..

No comments: