Thursday, May 8, 2008

If I Were G.....straight

Scare if I might offend anyone with my title..so decided to use 'straight'.

Heaven,if I were,I would say.But,I'm not..In Japan,they have this culture of entering hot bath tab called お風呂(ofuro) everyday.Guess my PPKTJ mates know more,if not as much as I do about it.

Everyday,1st year juniors start cleaning it around an hour earlier so that their seniors(us) can use it from 5.30 pm.

This is the place :

After cleaning their body roughly(some guys did it REALLY roughly..with just pouring some water on their body) they enter this tab with water around 40 celcius.And soak the body inside.Some can stay inside for more than 30 minutes ^^.



After got up from the tab,they clean their body sitting on the chair placed there in the picture below.


Finally,the place where they wipe their body and putting on their clothes.



Here you go : 2 questions

1.Do I enter ofuro?

2.Is everyone naked inside?

Hmmm....I guess everyone is more interested in the second question right..hehe.So I'll talk only bout the second ques.
The answer is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO!!
.
.
.
.
Well,for D,don't be disappointed la..Cause I think only my college's students enter it un-naked-ly.The students here enter ofuro with a small towel covering their *ehem*.But some guys don't really care cause I've seen so many D*** already.Now you guys know that me,too enter ofuro.Since last week,I have entered 4 times.
It feels really good especially if the weather is cold.When I got up,I felt some tiredness had been taken away,just like the Japanese said 「お風呂に入ったら疲れとれるよ。。」.It is also said that ofuro is the place where you can make friends,or get closer to friends.
My first time I entered it without specs..So couldn't see everything clearly but the second and third time,I was with contact lens...(NOT PURPOSELY-I had basketball that day) so got to know the situation better.Quite a culture shock for me ^^

4 comments:

Wee Kien said...

actually got small towel, jz they usually prefer to get nude instead..

vincent said...

oo..sasuga
haha..stay here 1 year d so you know lo..
thanks for telling!

cl3m` said...

small towel is usually used to clean their bodies not to cover their dicks but some people do it

Alienstargurlz said...

haha.. u know i went in once to an ofuro with my mum and felt really really awkward. hahahaha..
lagilah awkward if go with friends.. can die trying NOT to look at other people.. hahaha..