Friday, March 14, 2008

rojak

1st...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to A.B LAM WAI KUAN & KIMBERLY LOKE SIEW KIM!!

Muahaha..These 2 ladies,wish you a very happy birthday!!On the same day huh..14th March.Know what?It's the famous E=mc2 's creator--->Albert Einstein's birthday as well!Ermm..If he's still alive la..Don't know if they'll see this or not but hope they will notice at least..post an entrance just for you girls wey~!

Well..There's quite a number of things that I wanna talk about here,other than the wishes.Here it goes: JERO. Any idea who the heck is this?check this out.(Sorry but i still yet to figure out how to upload a video from youtube..paiseh).This guy from American can actually sing that.And he looks cool!I was like...what the????!!!!When I first saw the video.He sings 演歌(enka) really well..*salute*.Just imagine if I learn Spanish or French and sing their traditional song...impossible!

Next..I went for a movie last night with TS.We watched 'The Mist'..I can't say much bout it but I do think that it was great.Based on the novel from Stephen King..Just imagine it.It wasn't perfect but I think it is a great movie and way better than '10,000 B.C'.The best part of the movie was the ending...Worth watching(6 bucks only mah Wednesday)

Had my haircut today.Cut + wash=rm30...OKOK la..for me.The washing part was really worth it cause the shampoo girl washed for more than 30 minutes I guess..Since there was no one in the salon plus,we were having fun crapping.Her massage skill isn't bad too!Will she be there too next time I go for a haircut?Hmm..No idea.This girl comes from Sumatera,same age as me.Just feel like telling her 'BRAVO' with two thumbs up.Hehe..great courage to come over and survive with her own hands.Another *salutes*.

It's Friday!Weekend's coming..No plan yet.Anyone gonna call me and ask me out?isk isk...Gonna meet Derrick.I know you miss me dude!lol

2 comments:

wk said...

YOU ROCK MANNN!!!! =D

Anonymous said...

omg...
cant believe there's an entry dedicated to us.. LOL!!!
wat an honour. =D
THANKS MAN!!!
btw, going to japan end of this month??? tell me more!!!