Monday, March 24, 2008

Reluctant

Remember how I said I wanted to leave here so badly?That thought changed now somehow..Don't know how.Haha..3 days left.It has been a real mind-roller coaster ride for me in the past few days.Feeling excited..But at the same time,feeling reluctant to leave this place.

First,my family.I'm so gonna miss them..all of them.No more family dinner for months or years,no more festival mood,no more carrying my cute nephew,no more manja-ing to my mom..and so on.Bid farewell to my eldest sister last night as she isn't able to send me off at KLIA.Yeah,for sure,got tears la~!Can't imagine how bad am I or am I not going to cry on that day?

Friends.Saturday night,I had a gathering dinner with them in Nyonya Kitchen Restaurant.16 of us,including me squeezed into a table.Aiks..So it was like..really uncomfortable.I also feel very embarrassed.Paiseh!After the dinner,most of them gone back.Left only 6 guys,where we were to meet again in Steakhouse for yamcha.In Steakhouse,I ordered a cup of ice cream cocktail.Just after a few minutes,Tian Shen decided that all of us to go for a movie.Didn't want to go at first cause was quite tired and wanted to go home and be with my family.Went there anyway and...

When I followed him to collect the tickets from his friends...PUFF!! A SURPRISE PARTY FOR ME!! wow!!I don't know how to describe my feeling that time as i was so so so shocked,happy and touched.I think the happiness overcame other emotions that made me didn't cry.I don't know how to say how grateful I am to you guys..a big THANK YOU!!I was really fooled by all of them,which i think each and every of them deserved an Oscar.LOL..It was a perfect show which caught me by surprise.:)

It was in Greenbox,and we sang there till 3 in the morning,till they closed.Too bad I'm unable to upload any pictures of the event cause my camera's memory stick isn't with me now.Will upload them sometime in the future.Here you go,my thank list:TS ,COLIN ,CHARLENE ,SATE ,LAI ,GOH ,KWAI FEI ,XHIN ,SHU YI ,SIEW FENG ,KEY EARN ,DC ,KOK WEI ,and WAI KUAN(though you didn't make it..thanks!).

The remaining days in Malaysia,I'll spend it with my family and to pack my stuffs..(cursing) It is so so mendou(troublesome).Hope that they won't stop me for over-weight when I check in at airport..

6 comments:

t@ng_y1! said...

no matter how sad
how depressed
how reluctant u r,
life goes on.

Anonymous said...

lol..u even got a surprise party...*raised my eyebrow for a sec while glancing thru ur frens name list, u know y...agree with everything u written in 1st paragraph..

Wee Kien said...

enjoy ur day b4 flying to jap!!

vincent said...

tang yii : yay!life goes on!

chai ei : why did you raised your eyebrow??

master : you too enjoy!before going back there.hehe~

Anonymous said...

lol..one of them hv same surname as me wat

Anonymous said...

LOL...finally saw ur update..^^..
Don't worry..i believe we will meet someday..but just don't know how long the 'day' will come..

Frankly, i really feel reluctant to let u go..but still i will wish u 'all the best.. =D'..!!