Friday, March 7, 2008

10th Post

May 2006,mamak

Me : Hey,know what?I've got the scholarship to further my studies in Japan!

XX : Wow!That's cool!So when are you leaving?

Me : Hmmm..I need to undergo a course for 2 years first.So I think it'll be in year 2008.

XX : Wa...That's very nice lo.Very lucky la you!!

Me : Haha..


CNY 2007,someone's house

XX : Eh,when are you going to Japan ah?

Me : Nola..Not so fast.Next year only going..If I pass the exam la.

XX : Oh I see I see.Wa..That time sure meet lots of kawaii Japanese chicks lo.Must intro to me you know??!!

Me : Haha..No la I go there to study 1 wey...

XX : Aiya study also have to play one mah..So now can speak Japanese d loh?

Me : Oh..A bit bit like that lo..

XX : Wa really lucky la you..

Me : O.o...............


August 2007,Jusco

XX : Hey Vince!I thought you in Japan d?

Me : Nola...Not yet take my exam.Next year March or April only..If I pass la..

XX : Aiya you sure can de la!Few years later I go Japan find you.Must bring me around ok?!!

Me : Of course,no problem bro!

XX : Will you come back after that?

Me : Maybe kua.Don't know yet wor..

XX : Aiya marry a Japanese chick then no need come back d la.Nothing is good here in Malaysia whert..

Me : Where got that easy la..My seniors say it is hard to mix with them one.

XX : Aiya you can one la can one la don't worry.

Me : .....


March 2008

Me : Hey man,I'm leaving end of this month.Let's go hang out somewhere sometime this week.

XX : Hah?!So fast ah..Wa time really flies wey..

Me : Ya lo..

XX : You start packing d?

Me : Hmm..Not yet la still got 3 weeks ma.

XX : 3 weeks very fast one believe me.Wa sure very expensive one lo!

Me : Hmm I don't know wor you gotta ask JPA how much they spent on each student.

XX : Eh you got scholar ah?!Wahlao yeh..smart ass.Lucky la you!

Me : Ha.Ha..haha.................................................................



This is what been happening to me in the past 2 years.XX can be referred to not only 1 person,but maybe more than 10 person,including some old friends,new friends or even my relatives.I'm going to blog about how do I feel in this entry.

First,I'm really grateful that I have this opportunity to further my studies in a country where I have been yearning to go to since I was a kid.But still,there's a lot of worries on what will happen in my future.Furthermore,I'm going to Akashi National College of Technology(NOT University) by myself.Thank god there's a few seniors there and they have been really helpful by giving me all the important tips before I leave.

Second,luck.Yes I do admit I was really lucky to get this scholarship.But those who thinks and keep saying stuffs like :

'Damn it this lucky guy..Really lucky la.Like kena 4D.It must has been a gift from the God of Fortune or Someone..BLA BLA BLA'

WARN YOU! I TOO WORK HARD AND I CAN PROUDLY SAY THAT I EARNED IT!TRY TO EARN IT YOURSELF AND YOU'LL KNOW THAT IT IS NOT EASY!

Ishh..Got a bit emo here.haha..Don't mind don't mind..Yeah.Went for tuition everyday in my secondary school life cause the teachers in school weren't good enough,traveled all the way from Terengganu back here (I was having National Service in Kem Bakau Resort,Kerteh) for the JPA interview,and finally suffered a hell like intensive course in PPKTJ for 2 years. (Hell like was partly due to the uni's environment and hostel).IF I had not been through all this,I am not what I am now.

Sometimes when the same person asked me the same question:When are you leaving huh?
I'll feel like slapping him.Haha..This kind of friend..Ishh Ishh..But..who cares anyway?Now I know who are my truly good,close friends and those who really care bout me and love me.(Including my relatives,whom some of them don't really bother at all).

3 weeks left.What kind of feelings will I go through?Let's see!!

8 comments:

michaelfoo said...

Haha, time passes really fast :) Preparation should be 99% done by now?

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself there.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

sorry la..~~ i know i'm one of them...i don't know u feel like slapping me when i asked 'when you leaving huh?' and also 'wah, you're so lucky to get the scholarship la'..~...sob..T__T..

Before you leave...let's meet up...if not got no chance edi...i wil regretzz... :(

hehe^^

Anonymous said...

hahaa...i have the same feeling too...u are rite!

Anonymous said...

10%effort, 90%luck.that's the fact tat the jpa scholar holders should take in account... everyone works hard to get the scholar, perhaps even more than you, but out of 10,only 2 or 3 will get it...it's normal for ppl to ask such questions like 'you're lucky' and so on, cause the scholars offered by the government are limited, and ppl tend to get jealous easily... you do the maths... :D be grateful, study smart, and use the scholar wisely... from now on,it's just a beginning in your future life... good luck...

vincent said...

Foo : Err..I have yet to do anything.LOL

Siew Feng : I got say its you mer??Hehe..Nola you were not one of them don't worry.

anonymus no.2 : Yeah,I did say that I am lucky too.Just that I can't really take it those whom you said 'jealous people''s reaction.It's just too hilarious sometimes.

vincent said...

oh yeah,thanks for the advices and wishes!^^

Anonymous said...

When i read frm beginning right..i started to think..are you writing about me? sounds so familiar wan..!!!
After i finish reading..i felt like..

kena BooOoom...hahaha...=D

cl3m` said...

i know u've worked hard to get this scholarship but there's abit of luck involved still, i know many people who's more capable than me but didn't get one. i'm sure whoever who said what they said about 4d and stuff didn't mean to undermine your hard work, so chill :)

my frens and relatives ask me to same questions all the time as well and i ask them the same thing as well, people are forgetful.

akashi will be a nice place with nice seniors to look after you, maybe i'll see u here one day.

senpai yori,