Monday, March 17, 2008

March 17

Another sleepless night.Have no idea why I can't step into my dreamland.Been trying for the pass 1 hour but..That's the reason why I'm here,blogging.

March 17.It used to be a very special day for me,for the past 3 years.But it's just going to be a normal day today.Nothing more..Just another day,ordinary day.Still in my mind,very clearly,this day in year 2005--->The happiest day in my life.In year 2006, I think I was in National Service,with a smile.Last year...Forgot d.Exam period?Should have been..tak ingat la..But will not have the chance to have a happy March 17 again.

And now,my Windows Media Player is playing Nelly Furtado's 'All Good Things Come To An End'...Damn it why this time.No idea~~

10 more days..Feel a bit complicated,with the mixture of : happiness ,sadness ,fearful ,excited ,etc.Have yet to start packing my luggage.Aiks..laziness..Must not let it conquer me when I'm in Japan.Hope I'll have the good feeling when packing my luggages.:P

My mom and sister said to me today:We wanna go to Japan next year...Which means..I can't get to come home then?Haha..What if i get homesick huh..No idea(again*) Let's see how when the time comes k.

2 comments:

t@ng_y1! said...

juz relax n be cool.

dun thk too much.

michaelfoo said...

17th March 2005, I know you miss sitting next to me la, HAHAHA! Just kidding, I guess I know what it is (or not?).

Anyway, forget about the past and look ahead! There are many great things waiting for you :)

All the best and have a safe journey to Japan!