Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's March!!!

Yeah.err..what can I say??

TIME FLIES!!!

LOL..This marks my final month here in Malaysia,for the time being.So,let's start the countdown!Yeah..one of my most favourite things to do.All these while,I've been doing countdown for Monkasho exam.As weeks passed by,I would mark down the column.Surprisingly,after the exam i have nothing for me to wait cause the officials didn't tell us the exact date that we'll fly.

Until last Monday(25 Jan), we finally went to Putrajaya for the Pre-Flight Briefing stuff and was given some 'amanat speech' by the head of JPA.(Putrajaya is quite a beautiful place!!)haha..Other than receiving few thousand bucks,both in cash and traveler's cheque,the most important thing was the details given to us by MAS official.

He was a short,fat guy,with very irritating way of speaking.Look,this guy,added lots of CJ(cold jokes) in his speech which were really cold!!The only bunch of guys making noise inside the auditorium was.......

YEAH!YOU KNEW IT! IT'S US!! PPKTJ STUDENTS!!

That makes me feel a bit embarrassed but,as usual lah,we PPKTJ ma,they AAJ and IBT,sure more high class,or..smart?or...act polite??(I feel it was the latter one) muahhahaha...I feel like they were a bit trying to behave themselves in front of us duh..in order not to destroy their own image.WAHAHHAA!!ふざけんな!!


OK.Back to the real business.This year,we are only allowed to carry a total of 25 kg(check in luggage+hand carry,20+5) onto the airplane.What?!?!Come on la wei..even AirAsia allow us to carry 7kg hand carry luggage okie..sometimes they don't even bother to weight it!I can say MAS really kiamsiap..is this how they earnt RM800+million in Financial Year 2007??Well...Well done to you,Datuk Idris Jala but just to let you know,all the students here are extremely unsatisfied!!Unless...This was the order given to you guys by JPA.Who knows?They don't wanna let us bring our sambal,belacan,ikan bilis...blablabla is it..(To save the fuel cost??) But just imagine,the luggage itself already cost me 3~4 kilos.plus some heavy winter clothes..PUFF! What else can I bring there huh??


Those who tried other airlines should know that students are usually allowed to carry extra weight luggage..since they have books,papers,pencil,pens,eraser,ruler...blablabla..and so on and so on.Some more,we'll be there for a long time!For sure we need to bring a lot of stuffs there but..How could you!!!Argh...No point complaining here already la.Somehow I'm still grateful that I got this offer.Hehee:P


When shall I start packing my stuffs huh?20+days left..Feel so lazy la..Haha concentrate on my football match tonight first! It is MU vs Fulham. Go go ManUtd!!


Glory,glory man united!glory glory man united...sing*

Hope it's going to be a happy month for me.:)

4 comments:

michaelfoo said...

25kg is certainly little. It's not MAS fault. By right all standard baggage weight for MAS Economy passengers is 20kg only (inclusive of Emirates that I take). As a student with ISAC Card, you should be able to get additional of 10kg. For your case, I believe the middleman has done some "filtering" so you guys have only the 20kg :P

Don't bother about the hand luggage weight, as they never weigh it. Mine was close to 10kg and I went through without problem, hahaha!

All the best!

vincent said...

Thanks for the advice!
Well..Shall I take the risk then?
Haha..I think I will!

Anonymous said...

hey, good luck ..^^..
and miss ya alot..=D

Anonymous said...

they wont weigh hand lugage la.only cargo 1.

actually..no need to buy winter clothing aledi.japan now is around 5~13degree only.a proper jacket will do.