Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Over and Over

  I know it is not a big deal. Making some silly mistakes.. I won't feel this bad if it is in other stuffs but when it happens in exams.. Yeah it brings me down. Dramatically. 

  Keep telling myself it is not the worst thing on earth. It is just some tiniest thing that could ever happen.. and so on and so on. But why am I still feeling so down?!?! This is exactly the same case as my last post just before I left for Hokkaido this summer. Sigh. I gotta forget it. I hate this feeling. 
Cute? Hehe guess who's gonna receive it. 
  

4 comments:

Suba said...

it'll be alrite....chill...its over and done anyways...enjoy your winter...=))

vincent said...

I know.. Thanks :)

Waiting to walk in the winter wonderland

Maria Tan said...

No problem.. Just cont' with the following test.. and u can make it ok!
Support frm me, da jie, Mom, bro and Dad!! Add Oil

wk said...

Definitely your mum!! XD
(referring to your card)