Saturday, December 6, 2008

December~~

  Well, this is not MY DECEMBER, but wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear sempai -> May Ching , it is her birthday today. Thanks for all your guidance all these while ;).

Next, to this cute lil girl Chew Hong which is TOMORROW ..big girl d!! X.X Take good care of yourself, Don't play too much even though it's your right to play all you want now. Heee~

Then to miss blurr siew feng (at the end of December so no need to mention la still long to go.) 

Then to the to-be Miss Sendai ms Pang Jun Hui, bravo Kisarazu mr Lai Chai Ei 

and , last but not least my leng chai cousin Alvan Tan

MayC (6th), CH(7th) , Jun(16th), Chai Ei(17th), Alvan(27th) , Siew Feng(28th). >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HAPPY BIRHTDAY~~

Wow.. That sounds a lot huh? But I think there were quite a number more .. Sorry if I forgot to mention k.. Jgn letak dlm hati ye!

Early December.. entered winter.. cold and windy.. Exam..!!

But after exam, mid December.. everything's going to be alright! Hehe~~
Got to know something today, damn happy. Which is ----->COLDPLAY is coming to town!! Yeah !!!! So happy!!!! They will have 2 shows in Tokyo and 2 IN KOBE. KOBE!!! wohooo~~so happy. Ticket starts selling on 20th this month, cost 9000 yen which is around rm360 . *.* Expensive. But who cares? Its COLDPLAY dude! One of the best band in the world. I can't wait to sing along .Hehe.. Their first show in Tokyo is SOLD OUT.Gosh... Gotta act fast before I stay alone on Valentine's Day next year. I'm going to the 14th February show. Makes me won't feel that lonely. Wahaha~~ but come to think again, seeing all those couple kissing there in concert...Yucks!! Hope its not going to happen. It'll be really annoying. Just because I'm single? Hmmm... Maybe I have been single for too long. Hahaa~~

Clocks in My Place are Yellow, which creates A Rush of Blood to My Head. The Scientist tried to FIX ME(you) but all those X & Y traveled like the Speed of Sound ..... i dont know how to continue. Got it? These are all classic songs! Ermm.. I'm not a very good song writer though. 

Seriously in my mind, all the clocks in the world are green color for me since I saw their music video  'Clocks'. Fuh~~ 

The most important thing of all in December is...... CHRISTMAS!!! Too bad I can't celebrate it with my family this year . But.. but.. I'll be loitering around Seoul on that day I guess. Wahaha.. So don't mind la. Christmas wish? I wish to see LINKIN PARK live in Japan next year. Hmm.. Don't say I'm greedy la k..

K gotta go back to my notes soon. It's da scary Strength of Materials. ><

8 comments:

Suba said...

COLDPLAY!! yes,i know and yes,I'm going! hah! =p
p.s.you forgot fifi and shin wei...lol...

vincent said...

I wished her through a call d .. some more its before i write this post
she won't mind de la.. wahhaha

come to Kobe show la.. dudes from Nara and Kochi will join me also. lagi ramai lagi bes

wooo~~

wk said...

I hate Japan...... (concert wise)

FULLSTOP

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for the wish! =)

Siew Feng said...

thankssss for the wish...hehe

so touched..! u stil rmb my birthday...T__T

Suba said...

hmm...hmm...and where am i s'posed to stay??? come to tokyo la...hehehe......
omg......!! you know what? I forgot to wish her....she's gonna hate me!! such a terrible friend!!=/

Anonymous said...

thanks bro..~
banyaknya ur fren birthday in dec..

vincent said...

Welcome ^^
Have a good celebration. Hehe..
Canada Dollar is weak I guess.. have fun there!!