Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All Good Things Come To An End

 I'm back in Japan now, in my room after a week's holiday in Seoul, Korea. Slept at 8 and got up at 3 *.* .Have been terribly down for the past 2 days ( the day before I leave Korea and the last day ). Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful time in Korea, a 10 girls(all seniors) 2 guys trip was much more interesting , or fun than what I have thought. In fact, it was just superb. 

 Leaving home to study in Japan, we can hardly meet Malaysian friends . And when we meet again, it was neither in Japan nor Malaysia but in Korea. That feels kind of special. Oh it was a crazy trip.

Akashi Kosen : May Ching, Joyce and me
Gunma Kosen : Xin Ning, Pik Yee
Nara Kosen : Wern
Wakayama Kosen : Wan Ying
Kitakyushu Kosen : Kai Ning
Suzuka Kosen : Kelly and Tang Yii
Oyama Kosen : Joceline
Nagaoka Kosen : Joanne

 I think I was so happy, too happy that made me felt so hard to say goodbye.All good things would come to an end. The better time you had means the harder for you to say goodbye? Maybe I need a few days to become normal again. Its been so long since I last speak Chinese and English so freely for a week. Now gotta get back to Japanese again. Hee.. Well I won't talk much anyway until the school starts. 

 Thanks to everyone who made this trip a success. I had such a great time there. 

 Special thanks to organizer Joyce and MayC , and new friends that I made - Malaysian students in Korea whom take good care of us, even it was just for 2 days : Er Seng , Michelle , Mei Yee , Zhan Wei , Amy and some others sorry I can't remember all of your names.

 Should have post bout Korea la.. Don't know why am I writing sad stuffs. Aiks.. Will do it later la.. Must pull myself back to reality. *slaps*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kehkeh. Cukup2lah kau pegi vacation. Mari belajar~ hahaha ~ adoi semester baru yg mencabar untukku ._.

vincent said...

cuti tinggal seminggu lg.
i tgh relek lg nie. huhu~~
mencabar lg seronokkn?

Anonymous said...

haha bestnya u ade cuti lg! i pulak buat cuti 5 hari sendiri wakakaka XD selamba...

mmg la seronok, cuma kalau terkantoi nanti susahla wei hoho~ takpe2. TAHUN BARU AZAM BARU (senang cakap susah buat XD)

dengan muka tak malunya i nak suruh u tambah blog i dlm "kaki-kaki" nywahahhaa!!! XD sori kat sane i byk cerita psl ikemen je. tp kadang2 ade jugak daily life raves/rants x)

Chelle said...

welcome welcome =)) we were glad to see you guys and bring you guys around..but actually we didnt really bring you guys around la..should have contacted us earlier ',