Saturday, November 29, 2008

R.I.P my dear adidas ~


  My cellphone has not rang in the past 2 weeks. Maybe it did once or twice which I can't remember.. My dear PPKTJ mates, are you facing this too in Japan? Or am I the only one? Got so despo today that I holding this pink little thing in my hand and said : can you please ring?or make some noise? Other than the morning alarm noise. Sigh so kolian la!! 

  Exam starts Monday. My third one here, so I'm not really nervous this time and am taking it slowly , without putting much pressure on myself. Just tell myself that I'll try my best, that's it. Remembering my first 2 exams.. There were quite terrible. Hmmm.. Now I can even blog even though it is in 48 hours' time. hehe ^^

  Oh yeah , my sneaker. Tak sampai setahun pun.. dah nak buang da. bukannya i kaya, tapi mmg dah tk blh pakai dah..
  Which means.. SHOPPING after exam.Muahaha~~~

8 comments:

wk said...

DOOOD!
How you pakai your shoe lah?
Until sooooooo wrecked?!

Salute doh!!
Don't emo k? It'll ring.. =p

vincent said...

girl, its not ringing yet!

lolz~
still want your cd?

DerriCK.C said...

Amen to your shoe.

Suba said...

my shoe,that I bought just before coming,is in a pitiful state but not as abd as yours...which war were you in la? lolx....are you sure you didn't rip it so you'd have a reason to shop?O.o
btw...my phone rings once in two days...hehe.....

vincent said...

Suba > Do I look that desperate to shop to you huh??

=.='''

It rang last night. hehe..

Suba said...

Not desperate...you just ook like you wanna sho...ahahaha....joking la..=p finally,eh?

Alienstargurlz said...

LOL. my phone too. =P only ring for my alarm. ahhaa.

seriously ur shoe looks very very ging!! HAHA. how to survive the cold like that?? EHEHE..

vincent said...

No worries buang already.

See la if I got mood will post my new shoe..after I buy it. :p