Monday, November 3, 2008

Four Seasons

Four scene of love and laughter

I’ll be alright being alone

Four scene of love and laughter

I’ll be alright being alone

Four scene of love and laughter

I’ll be alright being alone

Four scene of love and laughter

I’ll be ok


春の光 集めたら 花咲かせて

夏は月浮かぶ海で みつめて

秋の風 冬の雪も その吐息で 暖めて欲しい

four seasons with your love 


  Parts of the lyric from 安室奈美恵's Four Seasons. Though I have yet to experience the real winter, I can say I'm just lovin' it.. 4 seasons! Spring > Summer > Autumn (now) > Winter (to come).


  Thank God for bringing me here.. I'm enjoying myself to the max. Can wear scarf, jackets,snow cap etc and make myself look great without feeling hot.LOL..Yeah I'll be alright being alone..'Four scene of love and laughter,I'll be ok '  :)

No comments: