Friday, November 14, 2008

Don't Think That We Are Very Relax!

 I know Monbusho scholar students (from Japanese government) can't get your scholarship extended when you enter university if you score below 80 percent in EACH and EVERY SINGLE subject while we, as Malaysian government sponsored students can as long as we pass the university entrance exam.

 But don't talk in class as if I am not working hard, or any of my other friends do not work hard to do well in studies! Yes we are lucky, but we are not fooling around here! We too work hard and among the friends that I know, none of us are aiming just to pass any entrance exam and enter a university for the sake of receiving our government's scholarship. 

 You guys are hardworking, and its far more challenging,I admit. BUT don't talk as if I'm relaxing 24 hours and having an easy life

6 comments:

DerriCK.C said...

which mofo tells you that. Give me his/her num. I chan 9 him

Maria Tan said...

well done vince. Study smart ya, not to pressure ur self too much.. we r proud of u!

Suba said...

了解!who said our live were much easier???

Anonymous said...

haha..
same feeling here..

Ben Foo said...

prove him/her wrong then. action speaks louder than words. :)

t@ng_y1! said...

curse that fella!
XD

juz be yourself.
We all know know what we are doing.