Friday, October 3, 2008

Weekend's here~~

  School just started for 3 days. But damn tired! Especially today.. Heavy lecture for whole day,then feel like moving the body so I went to basketball practice.. which is A BIG MISTAKE.

  Freaking tired now.. having aches all over. Sigh..legs,back..etc. By the way, it is WEEKEND. WOW! lolz.. can have a break. Then start to fight again,for another week before I have a 三連休 (3 days break) Haha yeah the Monday after next week is a public holiday-体育の日(day of Sports??) very weird huh Msia don't have it. Ask the PM to set it la since so many diabetes patients in Malaysia.. Right? I can hardly see fat guys here in Japan. My classmates all have six,8 or even 10-packs. (It's for real, especially those from Track and Field Club or Baseball Club)

  When I exchanging e-mail with Ito sensei, she told me that Daishi sensei is back in Japan during this Raya break. So I tried my luck to contact Daishi sensei, and I got him! Means I'm going to meet him this Sunday in Osaka,with Chi Wern. Plan to do some winter clothes shopping also. God please help me to get some, been to so many places still yet to get myself any. Need some jackets also.. Hope its not going to rain on Sunday.

  Thinking bout what to eat d.. Sushi buffet? Okonomiyaki.. etc etc.. haha sounds fun right? yeah indeed,go walk around in a big city, have some nice Japanese cuisine,do shopping, get to see chicks wearing super mini skirts in autumn(or winter too?). Haha!! Yeah I'm trying to show off.Got me? I am showing off..

  Want some revenge? Post or send me some ayam rendang or satay pics la.. you will have your sweet revenge then. DAMN IT I WANT AYAM RENDANG!! Sweet Japanese curry makes me wanna puke..

  Tired..sign off

3 comments:

vincent said...

wa..so desperate? :w
you also know lame la..hehe

Anonymous said...

say 'hi' to sensei for me yeaa...;))

vincent said...

Sorry mr lai~~
a bit late. met him on sunday d.. haha
when you all coming kansai la~~~