Monday, October 20, 2008

Friends

I don't blog everyday,not a daily blogger. Only when the 'feeling' is there, then I'll come online and create a post.

I have turned my computer off, 2 hours back, preparing to go to bed soon. It is 1.21 am now. Still the feeling is here, telling me to turn on my notebook again and write this post.

Sunday night, or Monday morning. It's getting worse. I can't stand my loneliness. Being thousand miles away from home. Turned to my handphone, trying to find someone to sms with. Nobody. My Hotmail Inbox, no new e-mails. Facebook, Friendster, no new messages. Fine. Get down to have a walk outside, it's quiet. No one's around , and its cold outside.

Got myself back into my room. Yeah.. I have it. it's MY book. Specially written to me. Published by Mahadians 05' grads.








Me first time reading it when I was on da plane, above the Pacific Ocean. Then when I was free I would open and read it.

It's the first time I'm reading it out of desperation. From the first page till the very last page took me more than usual time. I make sure I did not miss any single word, or letter that's written in it. My beloved friends worked on it till the late hours at the night before my flight to Japan, on 27 of March this year. Wai Kuan's letter to me was written at 12.48 am, 27th of March. You guys were really rushing weren't you?

The encouragement words.. the pictures.. the description on me, the stories from our past. Words can't explain my feelings right now. You guys helped me.. When I'm tumbled. Thank you.

I'm alive again, the aggravation is gone. In a flamboyant mood I'm welcoming tomorrow's classes!

Love you all

8 comments:

Tian Shen said...

lol dude. be strong =)

m@y3 g@L said...

What a nice friend u have! Treasure them! ^-^

vincent said...

yes i do..
treasuring ^^

Siew Feng said...

We're friend forever..hehehe

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

crying while reading this!! T_T
like ts said, be strong!!!

Alienstargurlz said...

homesick too? =P atleast im not the only one. hehe.
so nice that you have something like that to look at. really good to have great frens in life. hehe. lets be strong together. =) ganbatteh neh!

wk said...

BLARDY CRAP!!
I haven't been online for more hours than one to read!

NEW PACKAGE COMING UP!!
=D

And rushing, not really.. I got to know quite late also about the writing plan.. TEEHEE..

It's all good. REMEMBER US!

vincent said...

wk : never update me bout yours huh?

like lost contact d..haha i remember everyday wey~