Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friendster

Open my computer, got nothing to do tonight (done my report, don't feel like studying,cause tired ) . After Facebook.. check mail.. read friends' blogs.. read news and all.. then when I really got nothing to do, I opened my friendster.

Check again, I joined Friendster since April of 2004. Wow that is like more than 4 years ago d.. When I was in form 4??!!

OK,back to topic. Then I browse my Friendster, friends' profiles, pictures, cause I have no comments, no new messages, no, nothing. Feel like this account is dead. Officially dead. >.<

But not going to close the account la.. So many friends there. Some more those friends who do not use Facebook yet. Hmmm.. Then I have a look at my profile. Nothing much la.. Then, comes the part which I wanted to talk about.

TESTIMONIALS. yeah.. tesi,testi. What? not testis, it is TESTImonial. Koff.. ok. Remember this phrase? :'dude,drop me a TESTI la..'

or something like that. :P

I went さかのぼる (means go through all my old testimonials) . At first, there were all from my great friends, describing me ,my character and so on and so on. Then here comes all the attachment files, animation or cute pictures etc.

What really interest me was the early testimonials, reading them is a joy cause no one will talk bad bout you. HUH? You wanna gimme a testi and its something bad about me???!?! Don't play play la.. You think I will approve mer? lolz.. I received something like this :

-he is a cool guy
-smart
-hardworking
-handsome
-nice to talk with
-friendlyetc
-cute!!LOLZ
-fierce

etc..

Wait, I'm not praising myself k, these are really what they wrote for me! Go check out my profile if you don't believe. Hehe..

Here comes the main point! All those reminds me of my high school life.. Everytime I online will for sure open my Friendster account,not like now only once in a while. How lucky I was! With nothing to worry about, free from money problem, stress-free , I even received testi from my tuition friends, chicks whom I don't know well(in tuition centers,Delta or ET Klang ,the beauties form SMK Raja Zarina , Convent Klang.But I couldn't get anyone from MGS) Don't know where did I get the guts to approach them and finally became friends. GOSH HOW BRAVE I WAS BACK THEN!! now just like a chicken shit wanna go talk a Japanese girl also gotta think again and again. aghhhhh.所为初生之犊不怕虎!I want my guts back!!!

Very lucky to have these friends. Some more those who dropped me the testi(compliment testi) got some cute girls also.Hoho~ now sure don't have d la. Will you go drop someone a comment in his or her profile telling everyone what kind of person do you think he or she is? NO! NEVER of course!!

Then I found something missing..hmm I feel weird cause its like got something lost . Think again, it was me myself who deleted them ,some testi from my ex-gf when I was a lil out of control after the break up.oh.. will never find them back again *.*

You guys there.. go check out your Friendster testimonials.. I bet its going to be fun! Reading back some old school stuffs ,nostalgic a bit, and think, how funny it was!

9 comments:

Siew Feng said...

cute girl? for sure is me la..haha..

sry for being SS..LOL

vincent said...

you were one of them who gave me testi.
hehe~~

Crabbed!! said...

Hahaha...can't help but notice the SS elements of this post...

vincent said...

randy!!
you always SS yourself in your blog also la..
does anyone tell you that?
hahaha =.='''

Crabbed!! said...

Yeah...don't we all..^^

Robbie said...

after reading ur post, i feel like wanna ask people to send testi to me.. hahaha

DerriCK.C said...

DC: are you thinking what i'm thinking ROB?

ROB: I think i am DC

Both: Its testi party time!

copied from - banana in pyjamas

Anonymous said...

2004 signers? haha I pun!! XD

U wrote sumthing abt wanting to pinch my cheeks.."but she will kill me.." in my testi LOL

HAAHAHA gile laa...mmg best go thru old testi la wei xP

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Lolzzzz~~~~~~ I wonder what you wrote for me back then!?!? XD

No need check, coz I know for sure it's something good since i'm so important in your life!! =)