Saturday, October 18, 2008

Go Fucking Burn in Hell !

My 60th blog.A hot-tempered one.

Someone stole my bicycle 2 days ago(from my dorm) and I found it just out of the school compound yesterday.
After stealing it, use it kao kao still dare to return it to me?!
The worst part is, the tyre is punctured.

No matter who you are,I wish you go Fucking die,and get fucking burning in hell.
You know how much does it cost to repair it? It is RM2~3 in Msia but it is around ¥1000 in Japan, that's around RM34.

I'm going to get you killed if I know who you are. I'm pretty sure he's someone from my dormitory.
FUCK YOU IDIOT!

9 comments:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

cool down man!! i help you curse him too!!! >.<

DerriCK.C said...

wtf! cb kia!
this case reminds me about my bikes got stolen TWICE last time.

Joyce said...

wah! how come ur luck wif ur bike so suey one?

so far me ok nia worh.

lock the bike properly next time lah dude n cool down. take it like an interesting experience.

vincent said...

joyce : interesting experience? hmm...

lolz.. so many times d since i was in msia.
in japan also kena.. maybe thats my luck. w.w

Ben Foo said...

mine was stolen just before i wanna moved up to tokyo. lol. but my fault also ler. didnt lock my wife lol

Jasmine Teh said...

ur luck..hmm...then I'm really lucky..Left the key there...for so many days and didnt notice it till I wanted to use yesterday...

Anonymous said...

1000円だけ?mine one 2500yen la...:(

vincent said...

different people have different luck huh..on their chali i mean..

bik ee: i heard from my tutor around 1000 yen..
.maybe tokyo there more expensive?

Anonymous said...

u din lock it meh?if not how u go n play basketball?i think u right...ur place a bit kampung kua..tokyo lo..very big city

from:usain voltan