Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's for dinner?

 Had steam fish last night.. First time trying it. End up.. okok la. Haha.. I was satisfied enough with the taste. Thanks to oyster sauce, ginger, tofu , mushrooms and garlic. :) Some other friends said it was nice also. Hehe.. Mom must be so proud of me.. Cause I made it all by myself. And sis you should be ashamed. Wahaha~~if you're reading this.

 What bout tonight? Senior said whatever also can.. Curry? A bit troublesome.. Soy sauce chicken? Also quite troublesome.. Cause I don't have any meat with me now. Gotta go out and buy some more.. MA FAN!! But it's fun also .. From the moment of riding da bicycle to market till finish eating.

 Gotta learn more d.. But need the ingredients. They are not selling any spicy stuff,  any sambal or anything at all. I can't even get chili sauce in supermarket !! Gosh go McD also they only have ketchup and mustard.. 

 I miss spicy food :((((((((( Nasi lemak..Nasi briyani.. Ayam rendang.. Oh Appear in my dream tonight please??

4 comments:

DerriCK.C said...

Nasi Lemak Pak Lang!

Anonymous said...

^i tau nasi lemak pak lang!! XDDD

ouh. vince pandai masak wei...sugoii sugoii!
...sabar je la kan vince, u buat la sambal cili tumbuk sendiri ahahaha~ wasabi tak sedap!!! x_X

Haha...dah nak Hari Raya ni...lots of rendang dishes coming woots~! =P

vincent said...

nasi lemak andalas!! wahaha
i love that the most..

DerriCK.C said...

the best ever nasi lemak!
sambal habis dulu before the nasi XD