Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday,Vincent

 I'm officially 20. Have been breathing in this world for 20 years.Hmmm.. Not a short time,but not long neither. First, I thank dear God,Jesus Christ who given me life , and my mom, who gave birth to me and family,who raised me up till who I am now. Of course,not to forget my lovely friends,dudes, and all..I am living this life not only because of myself but also because of you guys.

 I don't have much memory of my childhood days. Maybe my memory is not that good though..failed my Bio test in Form 5. Haha.. Nothing to do with it. Ermm.. well,all I can remember is the first day when we moved to the new house in Taman Sri Andalas.I was like..5 then? It was a rainy day.. With some thunder. But I could sense there were joy among my family. Cause we could finally have our own house, instead of staying with other relatives. Being looked down, insulted. 

 Other than that,my childhood memory in that house limited to football at the field nearby, cycling nearby(with 2 extra rims behind), playing guli in front of house gate,etc. The scene I remember the clearest would be the one,when I was crying and shouting lying on the floor for mom. She was having her holiday in Medan,Indonesia with her company then. Dad took the responsibility to look after all of us. I was the only one who was crying I guess? Haha..Now I'm thousands of miles away from my home. Wanna cry too!!But tears just don't roll down.

 Kindergarden.. Not much memory.But I remember I learnt the kanji '象' there. My first reaction was : Wow this is hard!!! LOLZ.. 6 years in SRJK(C) Hin Hua..Good school..Where you have tuition every afternoon after class..Free of charge, for UPSR exam... Fat boy like me was being hated by so many people. Still I didn't realize. Ahaha..I was so fat then.Joined basketball club..trained like hell every week.. End up I was a bench warmer.. Nvm..nvm..be patience..

 I had the chance to enter Hin Hua High School with scholarship but I chose to enter SMK Raja Mahadi. In order to improve my English and Malay.. That was my excuse. I'm glad I did!! Made friends with Indians and Malays for the first time .. Close friends I mean.;p Happiest moment.. Yes I love my high school. Wonder what has happened to it now? They say the green blocks has turned into rainbow color. Huh!!! Kindergarden Raja Mahadi!!??PMR and SPM come and gone..Just like that *puff* 5 years gone.

 Fell in love so many times,puppy love I mean.Haha.. But none succeeded until I was in Form 5 , 17 then. Went to so many tuitions in Form 4 and Form 5 for SPM..3 months stints in Kem Bakau , Kertih Terengganu for NS training. Surely not going to forget it..I still have the army pants with me.Hehe.. Entered PPKTJ, where my life changed. Yeah.. what a change it is. Learning new language, making friends, or talking with people from outside of Malaysia (of course Japanese lo).. and I made myself study , so hard that I was so stressed.. Now thinking back,haha.. should have relax back then la Vincent Tan!! 

 Used to have a birthday cake, on the table in the living room. Birthday song from my family members..17th birthday was a memorable one cause the next day was my dear sister's wedding.18th celebrated in Pizza Hut , behind Carrefour in Setapak with Ming Jing.(Happy belated birthday!) With a card of the size that I have never seen. 19th was having exam week... A real sad day for me cause it was some down period of me.OK No need to remember that!!OFF OFF~~  and now my first birthday in Japan. Normal..Nothing special but I received cards,wishes and calls from many of my friends. Facebook and Friendster is more than enough..I appreciate them. **muacks** THANK YOU EVERYONE

 Thanks May Ching, Joyce,Kim,Linh,Chit and Chaipet for the celebration in karaoke. :)

 One thing I must mention here. None of my family member called me!! ALAMAK gotta call home myself to tell its my birthday.Hahah.. ever seen someone this thicked face?? Me la.. Vincent Tan but I don't care la!!! My family member mah.. Note*No present when I'm back home!!

 Alone in the room,blogging and thinking back my 20 years before this.. Makes me homesick. I'm gonna become stronger. Happy birthday Vincent :)  

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Birthdays are the best time to look back at your life, at where you are now and where you go in the future. That's what I used to think last time, and I still think so now. But, with less of the sentimental part. Hehe. Well, it's always nice to have people remember your birthday.. =)
cheers to many more happy birthdays in the future!

vincent said...

Yeappp~~ Looking back.. Makes me wonder if I have changed or grown.. It was fun though
For sure I'm looking forward to da future.
cheers~~kanpai!!

Anonymous said...

"Fat boy like me was being hated by so many people."

LOL u tunjuk gambar primary skool kt I dulu ehehhe~ tp u dah ikemen skarang woots!

Puppy love ~ haha!! I tau I tau =P~ not succeed until form5 eh? rofl carilah kt japan sorang huhuhu~

Happy birthday again dude! (jgn campak badges aku tu tau!) xP

vincent said...

gambar dulu?? impossible wey~~
malu malu.wahhaha!!

tq banyak banyak..i akan pasangkan kat topi i.woho~~

Alienstargurlz said...

i jz wrote a comment n it disappeared. =( anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
so sorry im late.. =.='
so paiseh lah cuz u always remember to wish me on my bday cuz its the same date as waikuanz. =P
hope you have one of your greatest birthdays ever in Japan!!
OTANJOBI OMEDETOU!!
God Bless neh~

vincent said...

Yeap!!I had a great one.hehe~~
nvm la..as long as i receive can d..
haha you take care too!

Anonymous said...

お誕生日おめでとう!!
初めて会った時はまだ坊主頭の17歳だったのに、今は立派な20歳。悩んで、迷って、強くなって、ますます素敵な男になってくれることを期待してます☆

vincent said...

先生。。坊主頭って覚えてくれなくて結構ですよ。。

ありがとう!!

Anonymous said...

だってかわいかったんだもん(笑)パーティーでMCをした時のツンツンヘアーもよく覚えてますよ。

vincent said...

来年会うとき。。僕の髪の毛がどうなるやろぅ ^^
ロンゲ?金髪?ボス??
先生もまた長く伸ばしたら?

Suba said...

you still have the army pants....?hmmm....>.< haha....sorry for the bealted wishes,but better late than never,rite?
happy belated 20th b`day!!!!!!!
hope this is the beginning of many,many more happy beginnings....=)

vincent said...

never too late
lolz.. now you're back in japan..
がんばろう!

Suba said...

been back quite long cua gua punya hostel punya server got struck by lighning....lolx...