Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random

 Don't know what's wrong with me.. Slpt at 8 something last night, now got up at 6.30 in the morning.. It is not normal for me to get up this early. Especially during holiday. Holiday is finishing in a week's time. Busy life resume after that, studies, homework etc etc..

 Shopping with Michael and Fu Xi yesterday in Tarumi Porto Bazaar (factory outlet ) was a fun one. Just chit chatting while walking around, 3 mll like a group of girls went shopping lor. Got myself a pair of jeans and a light jacket. Couldn't get any winter clothes yet. Weather is turning colder and colder. Heard that autumn is really short? Maybe in a few weeks it is going to be really cold. 

  Avril's concert last Sunday was a nice one. Not as nice as LP's concert though.. The best part was when her husband, Deryck from SUM 41 made my night. That couple sang 'In Too Deep' together , it was fun ! Japanese don't jump,shout or dance as much. They were just not passion enough. Come on guys,it is a concert! What the hell are you guys standing there without dancing, busy recording with your cellphones?? At first I was standing very near form the stage, but the crowd were not warmed up enough. Had to move myself, to a place where people came to life, jumping and putting their hands in the air. 

 It lasted only for 70 minutes. Front part was mostly love, sad songs. A bit disappointed that she didn't sing 'Nobody's home' , 'Innocence' and 'Losing grip' . But, as I said earlier 'In too deep' made my day:D



  If I'm at home now I would be surely out and get myself some nasi lemak telur goreng.. Damn it!!!!!!

5 comments:

DerriCK.C said...

Derrick made your day?
lol

vincent said...

dey DC..
Deryck NOT Derrick la..

Suba said...

omg!!!!u made it to her concert!!! i couldn`t get tickets back home....=/ うらやましい!

vincent said...

haha.. you should have stayed in japan

Suba said...

no,no...glad i went home..avril will come n go,but family will always stay...=)