Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time of my life


 I'm enjoying the time of my life now.No worries on anything. Nothing bothers me now.In a world of my own. Naive?Immature?Maybe I am.I'm such a lucky guy to have this chance to come to Japan. Today,27th.It has been 5 months. It is just a short period. A semester has gone , taking my break now. What a break it is. I had the chance to explore the northern part of Japan - Hokkaido for 10 days. Wonderful trip. Opened my eyes,and learnt a lot of things from my seniors-thank you William, Lau and Ben.

 Kudos to my friends,PPKTJians who planned the Hokkaido trip.It was a really great one. *respect* . Cause I know it is never easy to plan a trip. From Hokkaido,I went down Tokyo(1 week),then to Nara for only 2 days.Back here in Akashi today but will travel west again tomorrow to Hiroshima,the place where was hit by atomic bomb half century ago.What kind of feeling will I experience?

 Suddenly I miss home so much. My family,my friends in Klang. Missing all of you.It's either 6 months,or another year then I can see and feel you all again.Bah kut teh oh Bah kut teh..Ever thought of opening a chain store in Japan?I bet the Japanese love it.

 I love Hokkaido so much.I told myself that i must go there again!

5 comments:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

1 day you must bring me explore the whole of Japan!! So you better find out places which is really really nice for future 'use'.. Haha~

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

and I forgot to mention..
*OMFG* The sunflowers are even taller than you!!! Can't find those in Japan though~~~~ Lolzzzz XD

vincent said...

charlene oh charlene..
make sure you come!!im gonna bring you around till you cant walk.hehe~~

Anonymous said...

HIMAWARI garden ~
selalu tengok dlm dorama je...T__T
Gile best kau kat Japan...menyampah aku. AHAHAHHA!!!

Miss yoo la ~

vincent said...

MAi !

jgnla mcm tu..ish..
menyampah sini sana tk bagus la
wahhaha
i nampak mcm watak kt dorama tk?LOL