Monday, August 11, 2008

Hokkaido~~

Yo everyone..greetings from Hokkaido.

To my friends in 関東、関西 area..IT'S COOLING HERE!! Wahahaha..you know what?at night it reaches only 21 or 22 celcius.Noon max also 27 like that.I even felt cold when I just reached the ferry terminal.wohoho~~Hardly sweat in the past few days.hehe..Maybe its going to be fine to bring a light jacket kua.

By the way,ne smartest thing that I have ever done in my whole life--->going for a holiday without bringing my specs.HOH?!Are you laughing there?Great..keep on laughing..I also wanna laugh..Sigh..Gotta survive with my only pair of lens for 3 weeks.Gosh..Never a day I have not put a specs on me since I was in Standard 2.Now I'm experiencing it (except my sunshade)

Yeah yeah..keep on laughing..I'm going to have ramen now !

No comments: