Thursday, August 7, 2008

See You Later!

  Have been to Kobe a few times since I stepped my foot in Akashi(my college).But never posted the pictures I've taken before.Since I'm quite free today,(after a whole day of shopping) and will be off tomorrow and leave my blog here without a post for at least 2~3 weeks,let you guys have fun reading,or I say seeing pictures here.(Since most of my friends keep asking me to post picture only..like not interested to read at all.sigh..)

  Hehe,oh yeah.I went shopping at Porto Bazaar,somewhere near 垂水. It is a very good place to shop.With lots of outlets,selling at much more cheaper price.But no matter how much money you have,or how many discounts they are offering it makes no difference(for me..or if you love shopping).Still your wallet will leak(from 'bocor' ),like I did today.Just couldn't control myself.Aiks..
  
  Oh yeah to my sista,I found factory outlet of 'Coach'.They are having 40~50% discount and a normal handbag,middle size cost like rm1000~1500 like that.Don't know if it's 'cheap' for you 2 or not.Factory outlet..Hmmm I don't know if they are rejected stuffs or not.But there were quite a lot of people in the shop,and,it doesn't look as classy as the ones in Mid Valley and Pavilion.

  Some pics of Kobe(went with my ex-roommate and seniors once,and by myself once.) :

View of Kobe Port Tower and don't know what what museum d..at night from Mosaic(a high class place for dining).Having dinner while looking at those..There's rumour that in one of the restaurant,it only serves couples.And seems like proposing there is very likely to succeed.Lol..All my male friends yang ada gf,have a think bout it. ^^

Mozart in a garden.They write there to pay tribute for his contribution in music to the world.


Chinatown

Had 'bak chang' there.Malaysia ones definitely taste better

Kobe Mosque

Guess what is this?It's a police station

The following pictures are taken in 異人館,a place where lots of foreigners were staying(mostly form Europe) and their houses were being remained till now.Have some feel like walking in a street in Europe.hehe..







  Forgotten to take pictures of shopping streets.But..nvm la its just streets with lots of shops.wahahha~

1 comment:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Ahahaha~ Japan sure is a place to shop huh!! Your sister even asked you for help regarding COACH item!! *OMG*

Didnt know there's a chinatown in Japan~ *LOL* Their 'bak zhang' does look awful!! XD

Woooo~~ Pics taken in the European town (or whatever you call that place) is kinda cool~ Especially the ones where they display the dolls.. Looks so class!!