Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's over!!!

  It's over!!Yeah!!I'm so happy now!!Wahahah...EXAM'S OVER!!.It has been 2 long long weeks.Hmm..Tried my best anyway..So should be no regrets.And am going to enjoy this summer break to the max!


  Wow..Still like can't believe that holiday has started.So many things to do..travel..sing K..eat..concert..baseball match..camp..Wow..Do I have enough time for all these?Hmm..It is a nearly 2 months' break.So hope I can make full use of it.Next year's summer going to be busy with entrance exam's preparation and all..So this could be the only time I can really have fun without worries.


  Gotta start doing my preparation to Hokkaido and Tokyo. Research on transports,where to go,food...are not done yet.Glad that I have good friends who have planned all that. KAMSIAH!! 


  This noon going to sing K with my classmates..waha..I can sing not much Japanese song..After if I sing those classic like 翼をください(for example) don't know they will laugh or not.LOL..But it's the first time going with them.So..Just wanna have fun. FUN FUN FUN~~!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo...so happy for u ya boy.. must be very exciting to go Tokyo n hokkaido.. n wish that next yr i caqn go there with mum if u alrd familiar there.. so enjoy ur self to the max ya..regards, Er jie

vincent said...

=.='
Why still call me 'boy'..