Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update

  上一个post,谢谢大家关心。没事了。。

  OK. Some update. Hmmm.. Went for a ski trip last weekend, or shall I say a snowboard trip. Most of use played snowboard, while some dude chose to ski. Hmmm.. Not bad la. Quite fun. But the first day I wasn't really in the mood. So.. A waste maybe? The sky was crying with me too.. Haha. Ended up the snow were hard like stone, and was very very very slippery = pain in the ass, hands, legs ,waist, fingers, nails, head, eye, face, neck, hair.... and so on. IT WAS REAL PAIN for a beginner like me. Falling over and over again. And I looked damn stupid when i fell. Hope my sensei didn't snap any pics of me falling. 


Me with Odkhuu, from Mongol.

Group pic.


Kak Joyce ^^



 It was a very beautiful place. And the bodoh I only got to know it on da second day. Cause second day my mood was much better. Bodoh right. 

 Thanks a lot to my college. Let me experienced my first big snow, first snow fight, first snowman, first snowboard, etc etc.. I wanna go again next year ^^ . Finally know how to snowboard a bit on the second day, or shall I say on the second day I got to know how to fall, so that it won't be that pain. I can't afford to fall too hard again cause my buttocks don't have much fats to cushion the impact. It really felt like 'buntut nak pecah ke 2 belah' when it hit the ground.

 Other than that.. Nothing much. Exam is coming, am gonna get stress again. It's final.. Then I'll be entering 4th year. Keep reminding myself that once it is over I can fly to Aussie and meet my mummy d.. Please God make it fast. But in the meantime gimme me enough time to prepare for exam please.. 矛盾ですね 〜 ホホホ

 Oh, and then.. Learnt something very meaningful. Here you go :

-A dream is just a dream until it realizes. (from someone's blog) : I have so many dreams right now. And I always dream bout it in class, when I'm showering, when I'm eating, anytime. Gotta work hard so that these dreams  realize. They are just dreams now, so it is meaningless,nothing. I gotta make them real.

-When you put your heart and soul into doing something, or preparing something for someone, a simple thankew or an angel like smile is the best thing that you can receive. Instantly, you feel how wonderful is this world , and , the effort will become easy work when you think back ;p .It feels even better if that person likes it.

-It's good to be sad, even with reason or without a reason. For once in a while, shows that you have emotions, you're still a human!

 And ah... I sold my Fall Out Boy tickets to someone else. =( cause don't wanna force Wern to go with me. He wanna go 打ち上げ with the new friends he made. Now.. I can only look forward to COLDPLAY's concert next weekend. 
 
 And last, Exam is coming. Go to study!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.....I miss those "Ski days" at kousen....even though the skip place is same every year and almost the same members....

Michael Tiong

elaine said...

i wanna ski again~~~~~~~~~~~

my buntut was very pain that time too..haha..i really fell till very cham..

sundubu said...

yoyo~ all the best for ur exam!
work hard for ur dreams..~ gambate^^

vincent said...

ooo... surprise visitor form Seoul.
hehe~ you too! all da best in your coming- Uni- life ^^