Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Random Thought

 Hihi.. Long time no crap d. 1 week?? Huhu.. Cause nothing to crap actually. I'm having my exam week, ends next wednesday. But Friday got one more Japanese test. *.* Spoil my mood only. Ishhh... Then.. Spring break!!

 Really nothing much. It's going to be a waste of time if you continue reading this.. So.. I really don't know what to write la. Just wanna spend some time, escape from my books. It's not a sweet escape.. Cause I know I can't escape in the end. WTF?? What am I crapping.. Really crap..

 Okok.. Something interesting.. hmm.. Actually not very interesting also cause its like 3rd time d me experiencing it --->  Earthquake happened on Thursday morning. I think it was around 6 in the morning.Strong enough to wake me up, but when I got up, I ignored and slept again. zZzzZ.. Thank god I'm still alive ^^. If it was a strong one maybe I'm dead d now, writing this post from heaven xD . But it wouldn't be pain right? Cause I was sleeping.. compare to die of sickness, operation, accident, drown, fire , etc..

 Talk bout death.. Coldplay's Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends is a nice album ;p. Hmmm...OK nothing to do with what I wanna talk later but their concert was realllllly nice ^^!!!

 NOW! Serious talk. What do you guys think bout those idiot bad evil criminals who killed, rape ,did  matricide, cannibalize , homicide, manslaughter .. shoot, cut, kill people for no reason and all those sick stuffs that you can see in news everyday? What if they were caught. And are found guilty.. For sure they should be punished. But, how? 

 Death sentence. At first, me too agreed with it. These people shouldn't be left in the world anymore. Let them disappear from the earth's surface would be great. They took people's life, so theirs should be taken away too. BUT, isn't this too good for them? or we say in Chinese 便宜了他. Just get away from it? Everything is over once his head is on the floor.But as for the victim's family and friends, would they feel satisfied? Can we say it is a waste of bullet? 

 Second option ---> life prison. Even though it's gonna be a waste of money to feed people like this in a prison, I'd prefer this. Why? Because let him stay in a cage, providing him the worst food on earth, once a day would be enough. Let him feel like dying but cannot die(make sure he can't kill himself). Let him regret of doing what he had done that caused him a life in prison. Until he is at the age of dying like 80's or 90's , we let him out of the prison. By that time, he can't do anything can he? With that age. For example, imagine if you entered a prison in 1950. Then when you came out, it is 2000. From steam cars and black & white tv, you see bullet train and flat screen tv. When you were behind the bars for 50 years, you knew nothing bout new technologies or how the earth is spinning. Now that you are out, you're just a piece of rubbish than can't be used in the society because you can't anything, or do anything to serve the community. No job,no family,nothing. Thus you will be looked down, or being ignored. You could have been a boss in prison cause you are big senior there after 50 years but now? Your exist is just like another tree along the road. Or you can't even give better service than a tree by providing clean oxygen.

 Wow.. I sound cruel huh. Even though it is right to forgive and forget.. Anyway this was just my way of thinking for the time being. It might change in the coming future. What do you think bout this? Do lemme know bout it =)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm also spending my time resting after 'hours' of studying for my exam,though I really dunno what to do online sometimes..

Btw,the earthquake was about 6.50am.I was awake then..

And oh,I prefer death sentence.Not so cruel and pretty deserving for the crimes they did..

vincent said...

your kosen life gonna end soon huh~~
huhu

well, maybe they deserve something worse than that, thats what i think.

Suba said...

absurd-ism...there was a book that discussed this and I was impressed....I guess,we can condemn and kill them but the only person with the right to judgement will be thet big fella up there...