Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Park Ji Sung

I'm a Manchester United fan =)
 
My favorite player is 18.Paul Scholes =)

But today, I wanna talk about 13.Park Ji Sung.
 I admire this South Korean international more than ever now
Even more than FIFA World Player of The Year Christiano Ronaldo. 

He had achieved so much as an Asian.
Fellow Asians! 
You guys should be proud of him too =)

The first Asian to have signed for ManU
and he created the following : 
the first Asian to have scored for ManU
captained ManU (in a Champions League match vs Lille)
the first Asian to have played for 3 times in Champions League semi-finals.
Man of the Match in Champions League semi-final vs Barcelona.
AND he had his 100th appearance for ManU
in the match against Tottenham Hotspur on 13th December 2008.
and etc..

People call him Oxygen tank.
Just look at his style of playing
Never give up+Run for the ball
=hardworking

He is a regular starter for ManU.
Can you imagine that? 
In the world's toughest league. One of the best teams.
He is the starter.
And he's from Asia. 

I heard that many Korean girls dream of marrying him. 
haha.. Of course la!
So yeng..

National broadcasts show all ManU matches because of him.
Special reports on his performance for ManU.
The goal that he scored can be seen over and over again for at least a month
(according to my friend Er Seng)
Japan too had showed his special report,I saw it last month.

He speaks good Japanese. 
Cause he played in Japan for Kyoto Purple Saga before.

Even my Japanese friends admire and him
We call him アジア人(Ajiajin-Asian)
"すげぇなぁ。。疲れへんなぁ.."

Liverpool fans? Chelsea fans? Arsenal fans?
Tell me you hate anything bout ManU but not this guy.


A Nike outlet by the street in Dongdaemun, Seoul.



3 comments:

wk said...

AH PARK THE MAN, MAN!!! WOOHOOOO!! XD

DerriCK.C said...

If you let Aaron read this blog,
he will be damn proud! He is one of Ji Sung's fan. :D

vincent said...

hehe~~park!!

lol dc. mind to show him my blog? thx!