Friday, January 2, 2009

Blank

 I'm in my host family's house now.. Brought my computer here today. Actually just came back, from a movie with their daughter. WOW! Was it a date ?! With a Japanese girl?!?! Went for a movie with a Japanese girl for the first time. Yeah heee~~~ Anyone going to congratulate me??

 Shoot. Ok stop here. There's no need to. Cause it was just a movie. Nothing much.Not a date. And she is 30 years old. :) Wanna ask me how was a date with a Japanese girl?! OK first my host-dad fetched us to this mall in 西宮 and when we got down he asked us to enjoy the movie. See! I'm approved !! Then we didn't buy any pop corns or drinks cause we just had a grand new year dinner at his home. Then we chit chit chat chat.. Got into the cinema and when the movie ends (World of Lies - not bad la. Did it showed in Msia?) I asked her : shall we go? Then we got out and took a taxi home. wait.......I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T A DATE!!

 OK.. That's it. I have been relatively weird nowadays. Remember my previous post? That I said I was so down from the second last day in Seoul.. It's not going away. I have been like this since that day. Till now. Something is wrong with me. I think I'm having some Seoul hang over or Seoul jet-lag or something . Come on what the #$%& is wrong with me? That super delicious- tempting- looking new year Japanese dishes also I couldn't eat much. 

 I don't know what's the title for this post. Let's leave it BLANK.

 My kaki-kakis from KLANG. You guys didn't call me last night when having BBQ in Lai's house. I remember you.  ARGHHHH!!! Freaking bad mood!!!

3 comments:

Suba said...

happy belated new year! cheer up dude....the coldness just seems to emphasise the loneliness....

vincent said...

cold? i tot you were very warm back there?
lol

Suba said...

i was warm then I had to return to this bleeding coldness..ehehehe...