Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Don't Want.. PLSSSS!!!

 I don't want to go back to school.. I don't want.. I don't want.. I don't want!!! 2 weeks is just too short.. Why don't you make my summer break shorter? I'm willing to exchange it.. Pleaseeeee ...
 ;((((((((( ..

 Homework is not done. Tomorrow terus got small test. It's the worst way to finish your holiday right??!! Oh mo oh mo.. ooooh mo oh mo.. oooooh mo...

 I'm getting nuts. To my mum : Korea trip pictures.
 A 10 cute girls plus 2 guys trip was much, much more fun than I thought. Glad that I was there. Thank you all! The best part of the trip, I'll keep it to myself. ;)

With my best - ex - roommate
Senior massage. wahhaa~ I'm da luckiest kohai huh??
I like this picture
Free hugs at Myongdong on Christmas night. 
With girls one.. Not going to post them. Heee~~

 To TS : Girls pics?? Didn't take much.. Cause wasn't that excited. Haha.. But got some not so clear one. I send you privately la. LOL

 Tomorrow.. ファイト!!!

4 comments:

Robbie said...

APA NI? send to me as well =)

Kelly said...

I wonder which part u meant was the best part of the trip?

Chelle said...

I guess meeting us was the best part..right right?? =))

*I havnt tried the free hugs b4..gonna try one day^^ Japan has this kind of thingy?

vincent said...

Say d I'll keep it to myself.. *.*

Chelle : yeapp.. But not in kampung places. heee~