Monday, November 21, 2011

Japanese efficiency

Today, I made a request to my university's library to get a new book, title 'Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea ', written about the lives people live in North Korea.

I sent out the request at 3pm, and 2 hours later at 5pm I received a mail on my phone from the library's head , saying that they will buy the book that I requested.

Not only the English version, he said that he will bring in the Japanese version of that book too, in less than 2 hours!

After 4 years living here, it is a country that still showing me things that I've never experienced , and it never fails to surprise me.

3 comments:

mai said...

.....wuiyo.

I kat sini register wifi from semester 3, dah semester 6 pun tak dapat2. LOL orz

vincent said...

HAHA! Typically Japan vs Malaysia example! lol
Chill la Mai.. kan you dah online setiap hari tgk program jepun lagi da..

MAI'demoiselle. said...

lol tengok pun guna streamyx sendiri maa ~ nak harapkan wifi uni memang sampai tua pun tak dapat :p