Monday, October 17, 2011

NS

National service

I had a very sweet dream this morning. Me, a 23 year old guy has got a letter from the government to serve the country, in NS.

I was there once when I was 17, less than 3 months in Kerteh, Terengganu. In my dream I recalled how great was the time there, my jurulatih encik maznah and the evil , angel like kt(ketua jurulatih )

I was so excited in my dream that I would be able to experience the super fun , healthy, worry-free life again.

Some deep thinking popped out from no where, worrying if I could handle myself well among the 17 year old kids when I'm there. What about my classes and reports in Japan? What am I gonna do? But I wanna take part again so much!

Flying fox, monkey wrench, Running along the coast, freshest air in the world, keropok lekor every weekend , taking bath together with the freezing cold mountain water in super hot weather. 6 meals a day..

Its a dream too good to be true. I'm not complaining bout my life here, just that, how nice if I could take part in it again.

No comments: